Pre Match: West Bromwich Albion vs. Newcastle United - 07/02/09 3pm

joeyt

Probably not but one has just scored a massive goal and put in a shift half-fit for Kinnear (who seems to love him anyway) and the other is by far and away our biggest threat in away games, so I'd expect that's the way it's going to be if neither of them get knocks before Saturday.

I think it's possibly the most brainless/frustrating combination we could come up with, personally, but we'll see how it goes... can't ever remember being impressed with them up top together in their previous games.

People are now posting line ups with Collocini. I thought he was out injured - has there been an update on him that I've missed?

He is not mentioned as injured on physioroom anymore, FWIW.

Would Martins Ameobi work? I seem to remember Martins was getting rather annoyed with him last time they played up top together.

who doesn't to be fair, Martins just shows his feelings more.

Can't see it being anything other than R.Taylor in for Jonas for this one, shame really.

People are now posting line ups with Collocini. I thought he was out injured - has there been an update on him that I've missed?

I don't think it was ever confirmed was it? He went off shortly after taking a knock so physioroom automatically updated their site to say he was injured with no timescale. I would hope we would have heard by now so fingers crossed.

Guest Howaythetoon

This will be to our season what the 1-1 draw away to Birmingham was last season, the turning point. We will be victorious.

This will be to our season what the 1-1 draw away to Birmingham was last season, the turning point. We will be victorious.

I have this awful feeling we'll throw away a great position by dropping back after taking the lead like we have so many times this season. Another agonising draw, another great opportunity wasted.

Guest mackas86

so potentially martins/viduka up front, raylor knocking a couple of free kicks in, should be a high scoring victory :frantic:, only downside is jonas missing