Ryan Taylor

Dave

Can't really be too angry at him. You know he's shit, he probably knows he's shit but he's exceeded those expectations so far this season.

Has he?  Scored a couple of class goals but defensively he's caught out of position time and time again every match.

We know he's shit and he knows he's shit, however, he doesn't pick the team and it's now got to the point where the manager has to take the blame for his performances as he's the one who keeps picking him.

He looks like what he is, a squad player playing out of position. The other lads have managed to cover for him most of the time, but against better teams and with injuries and suspensions starting to appear, its becoming more and more of a problem.

Either Santon qualifies for handicapped parking or Pardew's taking the piss with this lad.

Terrible in defence and going forward. Spends most of the game looking like a young kid who doesn't have a clue what he's supposed to be doing. Dreadful footballer.

Completely arse-raped by Sturridge. :facepalm: 

He's done better than expected this season, but the first time he comes up against decent wide players, in the last 3 matches, he's been caught/found out.

But with those 3 fixtures now gone (where some argued it would unwise to throw him in), Santon deserves his chance now.

Disagree. It's happened all season. He's contributed massively to giving Krul the chance to shine as much as he has. In the last three matches, it's been capitalised on more, that's the only difference - but it's not just the Big Three who've humiliated him. He's not a competent left back.

Gervinho on the first day of the season.

Either Santon qualifies for handicapped parking or Pardew's taking the p*ss with this lad.

Terrible in defence and going forward. Spends most of the game looking like a young kid who doesn't have a clue what he's supposed to be doing. Dreadful footballer.

100% agree. I think he tried to get himself sent off at the end

Can't really be too angry at him. You know he's s***, he probably knows he's s*** but he's exceeded those expectations so far this season.

Has he?  Scored a couple of class goals but defensively he's caught out of position time and time again every match.

We know he's s*** and he knows he's s***, however, he doesn't pick the team and it's now got to the point where the manager has to take the blame for his performances as he's the one who keeps picking him.

Well to be fair even that exceeded my expectations of him so :lol:

Either Santon qualifies for handicapped parking or Pardew's taking the p*ss with this lad.

100% agree. I think he tried to get himself sent off at the end

Cheered that tackle.  Chelsea obviously trying to run up the score already up 3-0 in the 92nd minute against 10 men, classless fucks. 

Probably the worst fullback in the league.

Awful, awful footballer.

That's it really. He really is poor at playing football, although he spanks a nice free kick. Anyway the big teams are out of the way so no doubt he can go back to hiding behind Jonas and getting far too much credit for actually being shit.

Every time the ball was sent from the back, up to Sturridge, Raylor was nowhere to be seen. Once or twice you could forgive, but literally every time, Sturridge was already past him before the ball had reached him.

Shirley has to be dropped after today. What an absoloute bag of shit he was, forgot how many times I counted him out of position.

Aye its now starting to show how poor he is.. I think him for his efforts but time for Santon

Don't usually "hate" any Newcastle players but this guy really boils my piss watching him play. Think having Enrique there before makes it harder and also having Santon and thinking he surely cannot be any worse, because as people have said Jonas does so much of the work and then if he isnt there then Colo mops up. Without them both today we saw what happens.

Shirley has to be dropped after today. What an absoloute bag of s*** he was, forgot how many times I counted him out of position.

Aye its now starting to show how poor he is.. I think him for his efforts but time for Santon

Now...

Been the case for quite a while.