Ryan Taylor

Dave

Really looked happy to be on the right and I think being ahead of Simpson helped out Danny's game too.  Don't give a fuck he's slow as hell the wand of a right foot should be enough for him to be selected ahead of Obertan.

Guest Roger Kint

Decent enough shift like and like some people have said, Raylor is actually an improvement on Obertan (never thought I'd ever say this :laugh:)

To be fair he outplayed Bambi on the other side too

Thought he played really well tonight. Ran his socks off and battled all night, much better from what we've had for the past few weeks. Would have him starting on the right next Premier League game although I can see Pardew going back to Obertan.

:undecided:

Thought he played really well tonight. Ran his socks off and battled all night, much better from what we've had for the past few weeks. Would have him starting on the right next Premier League game although I can see Pardew going back to Obertan.

:undecided:

na. i think if fit taylor will start there v qpr.

Typical performance really, at times he shows brilliant technique but at others he fucked up some very basic stuff. IMO Obertan is a much better option in right midfield.

Same here. Obertan is a much better footballer at the end of the day. Ryan Taylor's biggest contribution was vacating the left back spot so Santon could play there instead.

I think he's better for the team than Obertan wide-right purely because he releases the ball early, i.e. when it needs to be released. When the ball needs to be switched to the other flank, or when the crossing opportunity arises, he'll go for it.

I think he's better for the team than Obertan wide-right purely because he releases the ball early, i.e. when it needs to be released. When the ball needs to be switched to the other flank, or when the crossing opportunity arises, he'll go for it.

Fair points. Although i think you could get a much better player who could do all of those fairly basic things.

Typical performance really, at times he shows brilliant technique but at others he fucked up some very basic stuff. IMO Obertan is a much better option in right midfield.

Same here. Obertan is a much better footballer at the end of the day. Ryan Taylor's biggest contribution was vacating the left back spot so Santon could play there instead.

Rubbish. Obertan is a considerably better athlete but is one of most incompetent footballers in our squad.

Rubbish. Obertan is a considerably better athlete but is one of most incompetent footballers in our squad.

I would use inconsistent over incompetent...he does have some ability, only it appears too infrequently.