Jumbotron scoreboard

Thespence

Guest NobbyOhNobby

No, no, no, absolutely not. Tinpot as f***. If you can't keep track of the score or the team, you shouldn't be in the stadium to start with.

I've always found that argument laughable as f***.

If I've arrived 10 minutes late, I'd like to know the score without having to ask people around me.

If somebody's scored while I'm off at the bathroom, I'd like to know as well.

The whole "if you can't pay attention you shouldn't be here!" thing has always seemed like one of the most ridiculous parts of the Geordie soopafan myth to me.

Stadiums should have scoreboards. It's not tinpot it's common sense.

you deserve not to know the score if you have a bath during the match

No, no, no, absolutely not. Tinpot as f***. If you can't keep track of the score or the team, you shouldn't be in the stadium to start with.

If I've arrived 10 minutes late, I'd like to know the score without having to ask people around me.

The whole "if you can't pay attention you shouldn't be here!" thing has always seemed like one of the most ridiculous parts of the Geordie soopafan myth to me.

:lol:

Why is it so hard to ask the score?

And as if you'd not know if someone scored when you were having a piss. Have you ever been to SJP?

And as if you'd not know if someone scored when you were having a piss.

:laugh:

Tbf got 'a little distracted' and somehow hadn't noticed our second against Sunderland had been chalked off for an embarrassingly long time.

Guest toonlass

you deserve not to know the score if you have a bath during the match

:spit:

And as if you'd not know if someone scored when you were having a piss. Have you ever been to SJP?

Yes, but as you might recall, I've never seen us score there :lol:

If I've arrived 10 minutes late, I'd like to know the score without having to ask people around me.  -  Don't turn up late.

If somebody's scored while I'm off at the bathroom, I'd like to know as well.  -  This has happened to me, and it was the opposition who scored.  I could still tell by the groans.

Yes, but as you might recall, I've never seen us score there :lol:

Stop going to the fecking bathroom then!

sod getting a scoreboard especially if its going to cost £1.2m,  money's tight that cash needs to go towards a left back not a bloody scoreboard, they already run the scores along the advertising boards at ht.

I can still see the old Gallowgate End scoreboard quite clearly. Big source of revenue I should think, would probably pay for itself in 5 years. Just stick it in front of the away section, those poor bastards can hardly see the game anyway.

The club aren't paying for the board sponsership will pay for the board. This means when that sponsership runs out the cash goes in the coffers which is good for the club. If they have found a way to make an extra £1m a season + then I'm happy for them to do it.