Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems he was apparently off his face at a talk in the other night. Refused to get photos with people who had paid, could barely talk etc. Removed from Soccer AM half way through the other week too. Not great.

Mind that absolute leech Steve Wraith has a lot to answer for on this occaision i'd say.

• 3 weeks later...

Something is up with him I think. Not on twitter any more , think if he isn’t drinking he’s taking some sort of drugs, never seems straight. Reckon something could be coming out in the news soon which would explain the dripping of him form the hall of fame

Something is up with him I think. Not on twitter any more , think if he isn’t drinking he’s taking some sort of drugs, never seems straight. Reckon something could be coming out in the news soon which would explain the dripping of him form the hall of fame

Might well be. But let’s face it, there’s plenty in the public domain already. His life is a car crash on repeat. Still don’t think it should compromise the on pitch achievements at Rangers. (Can probably think of exceptions to that but don’t want to go there).

• 5 weeks later...
Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has been charged with one count of sexual assault by touching after an incident on a train from York to Durham on August 20, British Transport Police said.

He's been missing quite a while on Twitter, wonder if he's back on the drink.