Viduka - 3

Martins - 5

Subs

Guthrie - 4

Carroll - 5

Jonas - 5

about right, 7's for Bassong, Colo and Beye for me though

Guest BooBoo

The only condundrum i have is who i dislike more- the insipid Owen or the circus clown Awfulfemi? Shameful that those two pull on the shirt, contribute next to nothing and bleed the club dry. Owen has lost it and Oba just lacks every single quality required to be a good footballer. These mongs don't represent us in anyway shape or form.

Pair of bar stewards and I can't wait to see them booted out.

Guest BooBoo

I wouldn't have left, I would have (as I have done at work) FAUGHT the ba*st*rds from the inside, till I dropped.

Would you have just left?

Bearing in mind you are supposed to love the club (like Keegan said he did).  Would you have left?

I wouldn't.

Curbishley left Wet Spam, the Dog Wanker left the Mackems for the same reason as KK left Newcastle.

Its called "having a principle".

No person worth his  (or her)  salt will work for  people that undermine you and not let you do your job without interference.

Your romantic notion that Keegan should have stayed just because he loves the club is unrealistic in the real world

His influence would have grown had he been backed and not betrayed by Ashley and his cronies.

Ah the old "Keegan is a man of principle" bollocks. He's a grade A coward man!

We saw the importance of 2 things today: 1. Mark Viduka and 2. A decent passing midfield that made our 4-4-3 work last season. Once Viduka went off our retention was poor and creativity disappeared. I thought his decision to take him off was poor and when I saw Carroll my heart sunk. At that point our midfield was hiding and we needed some drive, Barton for me was the obvious choice as he would have taken the game tothem. I think the midfield choice from the off was crap tbh Jonas and Guthrie should have started. Tonight showed how vital the midfield was last season. Today our 3 were too defensive from the off too afraid to run and lacking in creativity, being too predictable and lacking conviction.

on the upside I don't think we'll be relegated and I thought Colo played well.

the atmposphere in the Gallowgate tier 3 was nowhere near what I expected, the only voice I heard for 90 mins was my own, then when injury time was announced the fuckers just poured out, hope the cunts never come back

the atmposphere in the Gallowgate tier 3 was nowhere near what I expected, the only voice I heard for 90 mins was my own, then when injury time was announced the fuckers just poured out, hope the c***s never come back

From what I saw on the tele I was fairly appalled at the amount of people I saw walk out. Utterly embarrassing.

Some disgusting fucking arsehole in front of me and my mates keeps dropping his guts throughout the match. It would be funny if he hadn't been doing it all season and it's fucking rank. Its bad enough we have to watch that shite on the pitch without the "smellogram" from the stupid tosser infront.

He's probably there for the blind supporters to know exactly what we are playing like.

Some disgusting f***ing arsehole in front of me and my mates keeps dropping his guts throughout the match. It would be funny if he hadn't been doing it all season and it's f***ing rank. Its bad enough we have to watch that s**** on the pitch without the "smellogram" from the stupid tosser infront.

He's probably there for the blind supporters to know exactly what we are playing like.

:lol: Gold.

hull got :

villa

stoke (h)

bolton

manutd (h)

if we get 6points. we might just do it :)

we might do it if we get 3 to be honest, i cant see them getting anything at all

we aren't buried yet, and thats hope enough for me!:)

Am I the only one who thought Guthries was pretty gash? His passing was pretty embarrassing at some points. Seriously, after seeing Sol Campbell play a beautiful ball out wide to our box just put it into perspective.

Was impressed by Alan Smith, at least he get's stuck in.

Coloccini was great, if not a bit lucky to not give away a penalty maybe.

Never thought I'd say this... ever... but our defence is actually quite good.

Nevertheless, that was a pile of shite. If we can't beat a very very poor Portsmouth side then we are fucked. GET IT TOGETHER!

The only condundrum i have is who i dislike more- the insipid Owen or the circus clown Awfulfemi? Shameful that those two pull on the shirt, contribute next to nothing and bleed the club dry. Owen has lost it and Oba just lacks every single quality required to be a good footballer. These mongs don't represent us in anyway shape or form.

Go with the guy who takes £100,00 a week from the club.

The guy who is supposedly our captain.

The guy who is invisible all game and then doesn't score the chances he supposedly always scores.

The guy who comes to training in a helicopter because he'd rather not live in the area.

The guy who is always injured or not match fit.

The guy who has no left foot, who cannot score from outside the box and who cannot generate the force of a feather on the ball when he shoots.

The guy who never wanted to be here in the first place and can't help but remind us everytime he is on the pitch it seems.

Go with that guy ...

we were desperate, we looked like a team without plan or pattern trying to get by on individual talent (ahem). one or two (mr martins and mr gutierrez i'm looking at you) seem to have lost any desire.

barton on second half at anfield then full games to the end..................the bitter end.

Guest neesy111

2nd half was awful, there was just nothing from every player at there, this clubs needs relegating to get rid of these shitters

when are ppl at this club going to stop making excuses for one another

we're shit and all of the players are fucking shite

owen, butt, duff, smith, martins (he's the dumbest footballer i've seen, has he actually improved as a footballer since his flash in pan game v arsenal, nope), coloccini, jonas

msg to shearer: stop playing your m8's cos if you don't then your you should not be managing this club

4 games with shearer, 1 goal and that was quite lucky, never looked like scoring in those 4 games as well

The guy who is invisible all game and then doesn't score the chances he supposedly always scores.

The guy who comes to training in a helicopter because he'd rather not live in the area.

The guy who has no left foot, who cannot score from outside the box and who cannot generate the force of a feather on the ball when he shoots.

The guy who never wanted to be here in the first place and can't help but remind us everytime he is on the pitch it seems.

Go with that guy ...

to think thats not a laughing matter

Go with that guy ...

is that 1 goal in 15 now for the goal machine? Looking forward to his last game already

2nd half was awful, there was just nothing from every player at there, this clubs needs relegating to get rid of these shitters

owen, butt, duff, smith, martins (he's the dumbest footballer i've seen, has he actually improved as a footballer since his flash in pan game v arsenal, nope), coloccini, jonas

msg to shearer: stop playing your m8's cos if you don't then your you should not be managing this club

4 games with shearer, 1 goal and that was quite lucky, never looked like scoring in those 4 games as well

We were shit today, but never looked like scoring? :dowie:  Some of our lot need to be shot for missing the chances they had today.

Guest neesy111

We were shit today, but never looked like scoring? :dowie:  Some of our lot need to be shot for missing the chances they had today.

apart from the owen chance, did david james have anything much do nope, portsmouth looked more like scoring the 2nd half

Guest neesy111

Owen was utter wank tonight. Can anyone tell me why he deserved to be on the field?

cos he's good friends with shearer, that's the only reason

even hughton dropped him in his last game v arsenal