Newcastle United 0 - 0 Portsmouth - 27/04/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Nate

Anyway, enough of your angst about tonight's result. Let's discuss the really important topic concerning tonight's game.

What the f*** was that Top Chanter all about? What a tosser!

Toe-curlingly embarrassing for you lot surely?  :yikes:

Reminded me of bolton actually. I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel gooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Bad, I'll grant you - but that fat bloke's far worse.

No he is fuucking not!

edit- and dont you have that fat c*** waddling up and down the touchline with a flag as well?!! C'mon, man....get real

NOBODY  :dowie: CHOMP PLZ  :joker:

Anyway, enough of your angst about tonight's result. Let's discuss the really important topic concerning tonight's game.

Reminded me of bolton actually. I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel gooooooooooooooooooooooooood

No he is fuucking not!

edit- and dont you have that fat c*** waddling up and down the touchline with a flag as well?!! C'mon, man....get real

Aye and he'll be waddling up and down the line in the PL next season too. Which is more than can be said for the Top Chanter.

Maybe so, but I'd be much more embarrassed by your antics than ours. Much more. It'd be alright if you could fill your stadium but...

Very glad Shearer is our manager as opposed to Kinner

doesn't change the fact that me and everyone around me knew when the team was announced that he'd got it monumentally wrong the 3rd game in a row

Duff Butt Smith

as your midfield??? Fucking pathetic, needs to wake up. Too many managers have come in a not realised that these players are shit until it's too late.

Who are these fucking idiots that wake up every morning, look in the mirror and put Nicky fkin Butt and Damien cunting Duff on their teamsheet? Honestly

Ugh.

Far from being a world class finisher, when it comes to 1-on-1 with the goalkeeper, there aren't many worse strikers in the league than Owen these days (though Crouch staked a claim). He doesn't even go for the corners, just wafts it pitifully at the goalkeeper and hopes they'll somehow f*** it up. Wish Martins had taken the ball off his toes, at least he'd put his foot through the fucker.

Owen also got in Andy Carrol's way for a header.

I thought that was the other way around tbh. Owen was the one coming in from a better angle. Can't blame Carroll though.

Guest Heneage

Martins and Owen lost us this, could have come out of this 2-0. We have 2 to go at home with a max of 6 points. I just don't care anymore.

yeh, thats the spirit.

Whats the point. I could understand if we played well, but we've just been out passed by Portsmouth.

£100,00 a week ...

Team Captain ...

Supposed world class finisher ... Mr. One chance and I'll score ... and does nothing else

Mr. Invisible man ...

The weakest weak as piss strike I have ever seen in such a position. The tissue paper man strikes again.

Abomination of a player.

:puke:

Ugh.

Far from being a world class finisher, when it comes to 1-on-1 with the goalkeeper, there aren't many worse strikers in the league than Owen these days (though Crouch staked a claim). He doesn't even go for the corners, just wafts it pitifully at the goalkeeper and hopes they'll somehow f*** it up. Wish Martins had taken the ball off his toes, at least he'd put his foot through the fucker.

Owen also got in Andy Carrol's way for a header.

I thought that was the other way around tbh. Owen was the one coming in from a better angle. Can't blame Carroll though.

No point in blaming either of them for that. Carroll didn't score and Owen probably wouldn't have as well.

No he is fuucking not!

Why do mums buy crap pop? Why? Why d'they buy it? They go t'supermarket on friday night, do the friday big shop. They come back. They never bu- Rola Cola. Rola Cola. Never Coca Cola, or Pepsi, Rola Cola. Panda Cola, or Streamway Cola. 8litres for 40-p. Crap pop. Shit pop. Pop you don't want.

Well, at least we don't provide schoolgirls in short skirts to provide pre-match 'entertainment'.

To be fair to him, Michael Owen was only one of several wasters out there.

The last ten minutes disgusted me. No passion, no urgency, you'd think we'd already got the league tied up.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Very glad Shearer is our manager as opposed to Kinner

doesn't change the fact that me and everyone around me knew when the team was announced that he'd got it monumentally wrong the 3rd game in a row

Duff Butt Smith

as your midfield??? Fucking pathetic, needs to wake up. Too many managers have come in a not realised that these players are shit until it's too late.

Who are these fucking idiots that wake up every morning, look in the mirror and put Nicky fkin Butt and Damien cunting Duff on their teamsheet? Honestly

Spot on.

£100,00 a week ...

Team Captain ...

Supposed world class finisher ... Mr. One chance and I'll score ... and does nothing else

Mr. Invisible man ...

The weakest weak as piss strike I have ever seen in such a position. The tissue paper man strikes again.

Abomination of a player.

:puke:

And guess what, Shearer will never drop him, isn't it great

One of the worst things we've done in the 16 years I've been going to the game is spending £17m on that useless little cunt

I wouldn't have left, I would have (as I have done at work) FAUGHT the ba*st*rds from the inside, till I dropped.

Would you have just left?

Bearing in mind you are supposed to love the club (like Keegan said he did).  Would you have left?

I wouldn't.

Clearly he did fight them from within, as Llambias has admitted to saying he wanted to punch him. Sadly, he wasn't in a position to win, as all the actual power was held by the Spurs fan and the West Ham fan.

No British manager will ever drop Butt, Duff or Owen. Unlike these dumb fookin foreigners they play with passion man! They got premiership experience man! Used to play for Man U, Chelsea and Liverpool man! They're good for a bit of banter and are good lads around the place man!

FUCKING TRAGEDY!!!

The truth is no team in this league deserves to go down more than these bunch. No one has played worse football over the whole season.

Hoping for a miracle but in all honesty it would be quite undeserved.

Guest getalife

Just a word for the Butt haters - the last 20 minutes were a complete waste of time because we couldn't get the ball - guess why?

Because Butt is useless even as a free space for the opposition players to run across. :angry:

I'm still not convinced we'll go down.

I don't think it'll hit me until the Premiership restarts next season. I'll be sitting at a beer garden with a few mates watching the first match kick off at 12.30pm and realise that we're not playing [in the Premiership] that weekend.

More so mate, I started to think last week what watching the Premiership is going to be like if we're not there, the whole excitement of the Premiership revolves around the team we support. We're not going down, the gods won't allow it........

Just a word for the Butt haters - the last 20 minutes were a complete waste of time because we couldn't get the ball - guess why?

Because Butt is useless even as a free space for the opposition players to run across. :angry:

I don't think it'll hit me until the Premiership restarts next season. I'll be sitting at a beer garden with a few mates watching the first match kick off at 12.30pm and realise that we're not playing [in the Premiership] that weekend.

More so mate, I started to think last week what watching the Premiership is going to be like if we're not there, the whole excitement of the Premiership revolves around the team we support. We're not going down, the gods won't allow it........

Judging by our luck this season, the gods are absolutely cumming on themselves at the prospect of us going down.

Likelihood is we'll be kicking off at around 12.30pm the week before the Premiership kicks off on Sky away to someone like Bristol City.

I wouldn't have left, I would have (as I have done at work) FAUGHT the ba*st*rds from the inside, till I dropped.

Bearing in mind you are supposed to love the club (like Keegan said he did).  Would you have left?

I wouldn't.

Clearly he did fight them from within, as Llambias has admitted to saying he wanted to punch him. Sadly, he wasn't in a position to win, as all the actual power was held by the Spurs fan and the West Ham fan.

I hear what you are saying, but if he had not 'given up the fight' when he did (and left) we would be in a much stronger position than we are.  His influence would have grown and he may have achieved what he wanted WITHIN the club.  He was never going to achieve it after he left.

It really angers me that he (HE above all) left when he did.

I want to cry. Argh. It's not over but we needed the belief a win tonight would give us to take into the other two home games and we simply won't have any now especially after getting the shit kicked out of us at Anfield.

Martins was fucking shit, Owen was fucking shit. YOU FUCKING CUNT OWEN.

:(

Guest toonlass

Some disgusting fucking arsehole in front of me and my mates keeps dropping his guts throughout the match. It would be funny if he hadn't been doing it all season and it's fucking rank. Its bad enough we have to watch that shite on the pitch without the "smellogram" from the stupid tosser infront.

Guest Wally_McFool

Bearing in mind you are supposed to love the club (like Keegan said he did).  Would you have left?

I wouldn't.

Curbishley left Wet Spam, the Dog Wanker left the Mackems for the same reason as KK left Newcastle.

Its called "having a principle".

No person worth his  (or her)  salt will work for  people that undermine you and not let you do your job without interference.

Your romantic notion that Keegan should have stayed just because he loves the club is unrealistic in the real world

His influence would have grown had he been backed and not betrayed by Ashley and his cronies.

Some disgusting fucking arsehole in front of me and my mates keeps dropping his guts throughout the match. It would be funny if he hadn't been doing it all season and it's fucking rank. Its bad enough we have to watch that shite on the pitch without the "smellogram" from the stupid tosser infront.

:lol: