Newcastle United 0 - 0 Portsmouth - 27/04/09 - post match reaction from page 22

Nate

Guest Heneage

Martins and Owen lost us this, could have come out of this 2-0. We have 2 to go at home with a max of 6 points. I just don't care anymore.

If only Keegan was backed I don't think we'd be anywhere near the bottom 3.

Indeed.  If only he had that spine.

Think you know the real villain and it's not Keegan.

I would have done the same thing as him,  Ashley's a first rate cunt and is the only person to blame in all of this.

As if I wasn't feeling pissed off enough. "Keegan" just reading it makes me want to throw up.

Im sure Keegan will be happy enough with his fucking 8mil payoff

I would have done the same thing as him,  Ashley's a first rate cunt and is the only person to blame in all of this.

As if I wasn't feeling pissed off enough. "Keegan" just reading it makes me want to throw up.

Well you must not be a true fan then.

That man gave us the best years so don't give me that shit.

Not like Ashley didn't have enough time to sort it out like hey?

Kevin fucking Keegan is one of the major contributors to this sorry pile of shit...stop now with this keegan is god and blameless shite please the man is a fucking spineless cretin who spits his dummy out if he cant get his own way...if he was one of our kids you would smack his arse and send the little shit to bed for his behaviour...THE MAN IS A CUNT

Im sure Keegan will be happy enough with his fucking 8mil payoff

He might as well have it, it's no use to us now.

Guest firetotheworks

The only thing positive now is that Mike-the-t***-c***-Ashley has lost a lot of money.

Cutting your nose off to spite your face there mate.

Kevin fucking Keegan is one of the major contributors to this sorry pile of shit...stop now with this keegan is god and blameless shite please the man is a fucking spineless cretin who spits his dummy out if he cant get his own way...if he was one of our kids you would smack his arse and send the little shit to bed for his behaviour...THE MAN IS A CUNT

:lol:

Okay that has cheered me up a little.

The only thing positive now is that Mike-the-t***-c***-Ashley has lost a lot of money.

Cutting your nose off to spite your face there mate.

When your whole head has cancer, it doesn't really make much difference if you start chopping bits off.

Kevin f***ing Keegan is one of the major contributors to this sorry pile of s***...stop now with this keegan is god and blameless s**** please the man is a f***ing spineless cretin who spits his dummy out if he cant get his own way...if he was one of our kids you would smack his arse and send the little s*** to bed for his behaviour...THE MAN IS A c***

This is kind of disturbing but I think I love you. :lol:

Kevin f***ing Keegan is one of the major contributors to this sorry pile of s***...stop now with this keegan is god and blameless s**** please the man is a f***ing spineless cretin who spits his dummy out if he cant get his own way...if he was one of our kids you would smack his arse and send the little s*** to bed for his behaviour...THE MAN IS A c***

Sigh..

Guest DarkSchneider

Since our midfield is so without a clue, my only hope is that Barton and maybe Nacho can feed that Superstar Owen more than one ball a game. Of course if they get a chance...

I would have done the same thing as him,  Ashley's a first rate c*** and is the only person to blame in all of this.

Im sure Keegan will be happy enough with his f***ing 8mil payoff

Good luck to him, I'm sure he would rather still be in the dug out. Ashley has reaped what he sowed.

:lol:

Okay that has cheered me up a little.

Ahh right so it wasn't Keegan that kept us up when Fat Sam had us in the shit and gave us a half decent start this season.

Go support Chelsea next season which i'm sure you probably will. Pathetic

A bit O.T.T. to say the least...all Keegan did was stand up for his beliefs..Ashley is the main contributor to this mess,in every department.

And you sound just like the sort of walkover I'd like to have working for me. You don't sound like you have the moral fortitude to make a stand when your boss is running roughshod over you. I need a bitch to make my cuppas and cover me when I fuck off from work early.

I almost think it's worth getting banned to properly respond to that. I really hope you bump into JJS on your way home.

[/quote

Is that a sun derland avatar you´ve got? :crazy2: