Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The next talk-in somebody has got to ask what the hell went wrong with this lad other than probably being a horid and shit trainer :lol:

Hope he makes something of himself in whatever competition we play him in. Wonder if Campbell is even ahead of him.

He was young when we signed him and wasn't a first teamer at Depor so he'll not be on Colo's wages, the same as he wouldn't have been on Colo's wages when they were both at Deportivo.

We were dafter with our money back then but not THAT daft. Probably about £15k (I just made that figure up).

I thought he was on ~50k a week and that Colo was on ~70-80k which is why everyone were panicking right before he signed a new contract due to the clubs wage structure.

That's what I thought Colo was on, I doubt Xisco will be on £50k a week though? I cannot see why we'd agree to that as he was nothing more than a promosing young striker when we signed him, Coloccini was rated as one of the best defenders in Spain.

He must be on a pretty good wedge since none of the clubs that have loaned him the past years have been able to pay all of his wage? I really don´t know, but I seem to remember that was the figure speculated on around the time he signed, which also seems "logical" considering what I already mentioned.