RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate this I told you so crap. No body knows your background. Just because you say I told you so doesn't make you smart. If you think u r smart go to college or thrive on your work and careers. FACELESS WHORES....

Like it :thup:

Which month do we mean by the way?

Considering Graham Courtney used to work for the club, he is incredibly clueless about them.  I am convinced that he gets his all of his information from the newspapers as whenever I hear him on Talksport, he never brings any additional insight and seems more than happy to trot out the popular media stereotypes of the club.  And I have lost count of the times, he happily discusses things as if they true when every fan would know the opposite.

Considering Graham Courtney used to work for the club, he is incredibly clueless about them.  I am convinced that he gets his all of his information from the newspapers as whenever I hear him on Talksport, he never brings any additional insight and seems more than happy to trot out the popular media stereotypes of the club.  And I have lost count of the times, he happily discusses things as if they true when every fan would know the opposite.

Courtney WAS very clueless - I actually suspect he had sympathies with Sunderland...

Harrison was VERY pro-NUFC in his early days(75-76), but lost the plot totally when McFaul was manager(he thought Willie was the bees-knees(!)..), and was against the Magpie Group takeover, simply because he knew McFaul would be out of a job and he was very pally with him ; don't think he ever got over it all, but as was said by Bigtron, he's ancient history now.

not really.

Some people on here seem to be revelling in the fact they might be right that the club wont be sold before the end of the month. No-one give a f*** if your negative predictions are right. Let the rest of us live in hope and faith

:clap:

Guest Roger Kint

I am still very much holding onto the hope that we are going to be sold before Tuesday.

Would prefer Sunday. Well naturally as its sooner but simply to ensure that the manager is sorted and even potentially some movement for the Wednesday morning. For the club it would be a major boost to see a few wasters leave, few signings turn up and Shearer taking the first day.

I hate this I told you so crap. No body knows your background. Just because you say I told you so doesn't make you smart. If you think u r smart go to college or thrive on your work and careers. FACELESS WHORES....

I would wholeheartedly suggest flaming said "told-you-so"ers into dust and earning yourself a brief respite from the forum.  Bonus points for use of spoiler tags. 

Guest dover

Disgraceful language, u and r should be restricted to text messaging and not for a forum of this stature.  :dowie:

Guest dover

Can we add "none of the above" to the voting options please?

We're hardly in a position where we can be picky.

Course we are, and I pick none of the above.

I would wholeheartedly suggest flaming said "told-you-so"ers into dust and earning yourself a brief respite from the forum.  Bonus points for use of spoiler tags. 

Its so sad that the people who were so wrong through this whole debacle, who argued so aggressively, once proven wrong, find it so difficult to be accept, they resort to calling the people who were right, told-you so-ers,. they even want to be right when they are wrong,= sad people.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Can we add "none of the above" to the voting options please?

One of the options is 'whoever the other lot are'. What other solutions are there like? ???

I reckon your wedding countdown will conclude before the sale :(

Its so sad that the people who were so wrong through this whole debacle, who argued so aggressively, once proven wrong, find it so difficult to be accept, they resort to calling the people who were right, told-you so-ers,. they even want to be right when they are wrong,= sad people.

I can't tell if this is just a shitty attempt by you at trying to start something or not, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant to reply to some other post.

Made you click  :razz:

I can't tell if this is just a shitty attempt by you at trying to start something or not, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you meant to reply to some other post.

Made you click  :razz:

no it was aimed at you, and some other sadoes.