RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

owen, cacapa, viduka and edgar going will probably knock close to a million a month off the wage budget tbh

Owen, Cacapa, Viduka, Edgar, Lovenkrands and Gonzales, 1.2m plus per month.

owen, cacapa, viduka and edgar going will probably knock close to a million a month off the wage budget tbh

I think the club would have already budgeted without them anyway in the event of relegation given that they'd be gone.

I think the club would have already budgeted without them anyway in the event of relegation given that they'd be gone.

I think Ashley and Llambiarse have handed the keys to Hughton and pissed off down south to have a piss up in the garden.

Guest dover

I think Ashley and Llambiarse have handed the keys to Hughton and pissed off down south to have a piss up in the garden.

Im  not happy with your use of Piss twice in the sentance, can I suggest "fucked off" as an alternative, got to keep the standards up.

Im  not happy with your use of Piss twice in the sentance, can I suggest "fucked off" as an alternative, got to keep the standards up.

Good point. Just because the club is now second rate there's no need for us to follow suit with shoddy grammar. Anyone reading this consider the aforementioned "pissed off" to be replaced with "fucked off". Ashley if you are reading, this is what quick decisive action looks like btw.

I have a feeling that this'll be the silence before the storm. If it's a good or bad storm, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But my money's on a good one. I'd say an announcement should be made this week.

What's a good storm? Is that one with really cool lightning?

Guest Phil K

I have a feeling that this'll be the silence before the storm. If it's a good or bad storm, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But my money's on a good one. I'd say an announcement should be made this week.

That preferably makes groundfall on Ashley's head

Yeah.

I suppose a good storm would be a rainstorm (in this case: a new owner) that falls over really dry farm land (in this case: our club). It's a stupid analogy but an analogy nonetheless. :)