RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Wally_McFool

bullshit.. the fuck are you playing at you fat bastard

Unless any prospective new owners start giving Ashley a sell by date (and a quick one) to complete a deal, we are definitely fooked.

This twat is just toying with everybody now.

Guest Phil K

:tickedoff: He's now acting like a fox in a cars headlights

You mean rabbit - a fox dives off the road into the undergrowth at the lights.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I'd love to know where he lives like just so I can ask him what the F*** he's playing at. :dave:

Chronicle reckons the fans could be quite vociferous against Ashley at the Sir Bobby game on Sunday. Wonder whether he or Lambs arse will be there. Could be a canny money making scheme selling nutella stained kecks outside the ground.

WHEN we lose the first game of the season, it is going to be utter fucking chaos here. The first home game will be ludicrous, and if we lose that then Sheffield United 2 years ago wont even come close.

Wonder who 'the insider' is

Hopefully Llambias cos he talks shite. Thing is if it's all cloak and dagger and as has been reported already, the most senior person at SJP is an accountant, no one will know a thing, more speculation, the people ITK are refusing to comment. In addition Hughton even said himself on Saturday that he doesn't expect to be in charge come the start of the season.

If there's no news by next monday I'd expect them to bring someone in as it's getting too near the start of the season. If we start the season with Hughton and Calderwood I think Ashley is making his intentions quite clear, he wants to fuck us up big style

Guest Reservoir Mags

Chronicle reckons the fans could be quite vociferous against Ashley at the Sir Bobby game on Sunday. Wonder whether he or Lambs arse will be there.

There's more chance Osama Bin Laden will be there than Ashley.  Come to think of it I reckon I'd even take him as an owner now over Ashley.

Chronicle reckons the fans could be quite vociferous against Ashley at the Sir Bobby game on Sunday. Wonder whether he or Lambs arse will be there.

There's more chance Osama Bin Laden will be there than Ashley.  Come to think of it I reckon I'd even take him as an owner now over Ashley.

He's got more money.

Absolutely spot on. :thup:

It's not like people were rioting again when we went down. So the wage bill is a massive problem - fucking sell them then!

He's just got a ridiculously good record of fucking everything up here, it's bonkers.

...and yet we search everyday for some reason in all his madness.

Me thinking he might sell them and pocket the money seems wishful now. Strangeness like I've never seen it.

You have a short memory then. we saw exactly the same thing last season when Ashley, sat on his hands after Keegan walked out, wobbled a bit, then appointed Kinnear as manager. Now he's reverting to type by sticking Hughton in charge at the lowest possible price while he fucks off down south and sticks his head in the sand.

Just another day in the football world of Mike Ashley :thup:

I posted this back in January!!!!

'Ive been thinking about this scenario for some weeks now and I just wonder.  Ashley has the reputation of being a really hard headed ruthless buisness man who steamrollers his way through deals.

Now, he has tried to sell the club and had he done so at his price of circa 4mil he could have stuck two fingers up to the geordie supporters saying  'I've made 200mil out of you lot'. Unfortunately for him that has not happened so he is left with the club.  I just wonder if he is hard headed enough to run the club into the ground thinking 'I'll teach those  geordie bastards not to tell me what to do'

Okay, so he gets a 100mil less for the club but  whats a 100mil to him.  His Sports Direct have shown big increase in sales and profits despite the credit crunch, they also made £30mil on currency trading.

It worries me that this man is self centred enough to do this and destroy our club for many years to come. If he comes up with big changes and big money this month then that may convince me otherwise but at the moment I don't see it happening '

'Ive been thinking about this scenario for some weeks now and I just wonder.  Ashley has the reputation of being a really hard headed ruthless buisness man who steamrollers his way through deals.

Now, he has tried to sell the club and had he done so at his price of circa 4mil he could have stuck two fingers up to the geordie supporters saying  'I've made 200mil out of you lot'. Unfortunately for him that has not happened so he is left with the club.  I just wonder if he is hard headed enough to run the club into the ground thinking 'I'll teach those  geordie bastards not to tell me what to do'

Okay, so he gets a 100mil less for the club but  whats a 100mil to him.  His Sports Direct have shown big increase in sales and profits despite the credit crunch, they also made £30mil on currency trading.

It worries me that this man is self centred enough to do this and destroy our club for many years to come. If he comes up with big changes and big money this month then that may convince me otherwise but at the moment I don't see it happening '

Sports Directs sales are down 90%

He gambled on buying a football club and selling for a massive profit, it back fired and his luck ran out.

Sports Directs sales are down 90%

I thought he made a profit of a few mill?

The profit of Sports Direct were down 91% after write downs on property etc. The company still made a profit and were reported as saying that they were happy with figures and that trading was 'solid'

Ashley is a hard headed man at best.  A friend of mine who has done buisness with Ashley in the past said to me 'I wouldn't say he was dishonest but I wouldn't trust him'

Sports Direct sales are up on last year - but profits are down by 90%. But they did at least make a profit unlike many other businesses who have published their results in the last few months.

Next season is over before it started. Not content in getting us relegated the bastard has given us next to no chance next season whilst the club spunks out millions on wages every month.

WHEN we lose the first game of the season, it is going to be utter fucking chaos here. The first home game will be ludicrous, and if we lose that then Sheffield United 2 years ago wont even come close.

Who are we playing first game of the season again? Bear in mind that since we beat them at their place in January (hughton and calderwood in charge) they have lost their most important asset (Mowbray) and their only player capable of scoring goals (Fortune). Plus we had an absolutely rank team out that day, check it out.

I'm not saying we will beat them, but to think we're nailed on to lose is mental.

Wonder who 'the insider' is

Hopefully Llambias cos he talks s****. Thing is if it's all cloak and dagger and as has been reported already, the most senior person at SJP is an accountant, no one will know a thing, more speculation, the people ITK are refusing to comment. In addition Hughton even said himself on Saturday that he doesn't expect to be in charge come the start of the season.

If there's no news by next monday I'd expect them to bring someone in as it's getting too near the start of the season. If we start the season with Hughton and Calderwood I think Ashley is making his intentions quite clear, he wants to f*** us up big style

You are right - that is EXACTLY what he wants to do to us. I have always said it was 'personal' for Ashley, he HATES what we did to him (as he sees it) over the DoF / Keegan affair.  I used to get told I was mad for thinking and saying that / for being so stupid and melodramatic (things 'like that' just don't happen!!)

However, an elementary study of people-types (psychology) shows Ashley to be like that  -  and he will NOT CARE about any financial cost to him, at all.  HE has all the power, and we the supporters (and our club itself) have NONE.  What does it feel like to be turned over and sha**ed - to DEATH - big time, everyone?  Get used to it (if we even survive).

Who are we playing first game of the season again? Bear in mind that since we beat them at their place in January (hughton and calderwood in charge) they have lost their most important asset (Mowbray) and their only player capable of scoring goals (Fortune). Plus we had an absolutely rank team out that day, check it out.

I'm not saying we will beat them, but to think we're nailed on to lose is mental.

Im trying to chance to this frame of mind to soften the blow.