RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Brummiemag

I agree with you Jimmymag, it makes no sense.  I was just pointing out why people keep mentioning it - the £100 million loan and whether he writes all, some or none of it off, could be key to the sale, very important and very worrying and I wouldn't rule anything out with this bloke.

He surely can't be destroying the club out of spite but he's doing a fucking good job of making it look that way

This is taking the piss. Seriously, normally I’m not a violent bloke but I think Mr Ashley is long overdue a visit. Maybe after a bit of a chat we could persuade him that it was in his best interests to hurry this process on a bit, get things moving a little, explain to him the error of his ways.  :knuppel2:

This imo is what he's after..

100m for himself cash immediately.

110m to be paid back TO HIM (SJH or a nominated offshore fund) within two years of when we're promoted or some

other catch all incase we don't get promoted.

+the overdraft running at say 20-30m

THAT is why there hasn't been a quick sale. It's a tiny business ffs and due diligence would normally take a week.

This is taking the piss. Seriously, normally I’m not a violent bloke but I think Mr Ashley is long overdue a visit. Maybe after a bit of a chat we could persuade him that it was in his best interests to hurry this process on a bit, get things moving a little, explain to him the error of his ways.  :knuppel2:

What about all those big fat bodyguards?  :yikes:

:lol: I don't believe or trust a single word that fat fucking blimp Ashley says, or Lambsarse as far as I could chuck them btw.

I think he does want out of the club but he just doesn't think or plan his way through these things and as I've said numerous times, he really is that stupid. It's just fucking typical of our luck that it's been our club who's ended up with him.

I hope he ends up getting triple penetrated off a hedgehog and a couple of rough-looking cactuses and catches every STD known to man for what he's done to this club.

I agree that we are almost at the point where Ashley reaffirms his commitment to the club, cleans the slate & urges us all to pull together.  He'll have found no-one suitable to take over such a great club and for the good of the club he is staying.

We'll reappoint Kinnear and sell our best 3 players buying third rate replacements in the wrong positions. We'll finish mid table with a terrible away record.

The year after we'll be sold for 20 Million to Fat Fred......................................................you make the rest up.

The point is that Ashley hasn't got a fucking clue on how to get out as he has no conception on what the true value of the club presently is. Until he does he will not sell & we will continue on this slow, painful demise.

This is taking the piss. Seriously, normally Im not a violent bloke but I think Mr Ashley is long overdue a visit. Maybe after a bit of a chat we could persuade him that it was in his best interests to hurry this process on a bit, get things moving a little, explain to him the error of his ways.  :knuppel2:

I'm amazed one of his cars hasn't mysteriously blown up yet.

:lol: I don't believe or trust a single word that fat fucking blimp Ashley says, or Lambsarse as far as I could chuck them btw.

I think he does want out of the club but he just doesn't think or plan his way through these things and as I've said numerous times, he really is that stupid. It's just fucking typical of our luck that it's been our club who's ended up with him.

I hope he ends up getting triple penetrated off a hedgehog and a couple of rough-looking cactuses and catches every STD known to man for what he's done to this club.

That's cacti. </pedantry>

I agree that we are almost at the point where Ashley reaffirms his commitment to the club, cleans the slate & urges us all to pull together.  He'll have found no-one suitable to take over such a great club and for the good of the club he is staying.

We'll reappoint Kinnear and sell our best 3 players buying third rate replacements in the wrong positions. We'll finish mid table with a terrible away record.

The year after we'll be sold for 20 Million to Fat Fred......................................................you make the rest up.

The point is that Ashley hasn't got a fucking clue on how to get out as he has no conception on what the true value of the club presently is. Until he does he will not sell & we will continue on this slow, painful demise.

He'll want £30 million at that point mind.

Right, I'm not reading through all this bullshit to check if it's been mentioned already, but my Arabic speaking mate from work said that Al Jazeera were reporting this morning that the Sultan of Oman was in discussions with the club over a £80-90m bid for the club. I know that his name has been mentioned before, but it was the "in discussions" bit that seemed vaguely interesting and the story returning today after seemingly having died since the beginning of last month (as far as I can see from google) as well. I can't find any trace of it on their website (well the English version anyway), although it's not that easy to find your way around so I might have missed it. Also, I guess they could be just as full of shit as the press over here, so it could be meaningless.

Anyway, that's what I heard, so there you go.

I've wondered that why people keep mentioning the 100m, that's one good thing Ashley has done for the club and that's clear the debts we had...sure he plowed 150m or so to clear us.

For the accounts filed up to June 2008 there is a reyayable loan to him of £100 million

Ashley will probably think 10 goals in 2 games, this side must be on the up and reacting to Hughton's training.

Ashley lives in his own little dream world where we wouldn't have got relegated if good old Joe hadn't took ill.

That's the real world mate, in Ashley's fantasy world Kinnear would have taken us to Europe.

:lol: I don't believe or trust a single word that fat f***ing blimp Ashley says, or Lambsarse as far as I could chuck them btw.

I think he does want out of the club but he just doesn't think or plan his way through these things and as I've said numerous times, he really is that stupid. It's just f***ing typical of our luck that it's been our club who's ended up with him.

That's cacti. </pedantry>

I looked it up and had originally put cacti, although it does list cactuses as another plural  :razz:

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/nufc/Beye-melee-mars-Toon39s-Terriers.5480574.jp

Llambias was sat a few feet away from Kenneth Shepherd, son of former Newcastle chairman Freddy

Be interesting to see if anything is made of this.

Thats interesting and if Anal Oliver was still around you can practically forcast todays Evening Chronicles back page  ......... SHEPHERD SET FOR TOON TAKE OVER    and this is my exclusive where you heard it first bollocks .    In a perverse way i really miss Oliver and his rantings and you must admit its just not the same anymore  :-[

its just sunk in this morning - this is a fucking nightmare. we cant even get relegated normally. that we actually got relegated was disastrous enough, but at least there was the positive of wiping the slate clean with new owners, a new squad and relative stability (eventually). nope, we dont even get that. we absolutely will not get sold this time either - even the press have ran out of bullshit to report. its got so bad, i'd even take ashley staying, as long as it meant a good manager in by tomorrow so we can sort the squad out. SOMEONE HELP US!

its just sunk in this morning - this is a f***ing nightmare. we cant even get relegated normally. that we actually got relegated was disastrous enough, but at least there was the positive of wiping the slate clean with new owners, a new squad and relative stability (eventually). nope, we dont even get that. we absolutely will not get sold this time either - even the press have ran out of bullshit to report. its got so bad, i'd even take ashley staying, as long as it meant a good manager in by tomorrow so we can sort the squad out. SOMEONE HELP US!

Nufc.com seems to imply that Ashley is staying but is simply going to asset strip the squad, we're well and truly knackered, league one here we come.

its just sunk in this morning - this is a f***ing nightmare. we cant even get relegated normally. that we actually got relegated was disastrous enough, but at least there was the positive of wiping the slate clean with new owners, a new squad and relative stability (eventually). nope, we dont even get that. we absolutely will not get sold this time either - even the press have ran out of bullshit to report. its got so bad, i'd even take ashley staying, as long as it meant a good manager in by tomorrow so we can sort the squad out. SOMEONE HELP US!

Nufc.com seems to imply that Ashley is staying but is simply going to asset strip the squad, we're well and truly knackered, league one here we come.

I just read that, seems like they know something we don't.

I just read that, seems like they know something we don't.

Knowing Ashley, he won't sell any of our players.

Indeed, why sell players when you can just pay them to leave instead.