The England Thread

Pilko

Hodgson and Pardew, two identical tactically inept dinosaurs, producing awful unsuccessful football. Pardew has less excuse though as he can go out and buy technically adept players, something England don't have.

@Fernando_Duarte 9m

Brazilian newspaper Estado de S. Paulo reports a court order has suspended the Brazil v England friendly on Sunday

@Fernando_Duarte 4m

According to the report, injunction filed by the Rio State legal body, claiming not enough evidence of public safety at the Maracana;

@danroan: Unconfirmed reports coming out of Brazil that England's match at the Maracana on Sunday has been suspended.

@Fernando_Duarte 9m

Brazilian newspaper Estado de S. Paulo reports a court order has suspended the Brazil v England friendly on Sunday

@Fernando_Duarte 4m

According to the report, injunction filed by the Rio State legal body, claiming not enough evidence of public safety at the Maracana;

@danroan: Unconfirmed reports coming out of Brazil that England's match at the Maracana on Sunday has been suspended.

I highly anticipate Woy blaming English clubs if it gets cancelled.

:lol:

I have tickets to the game :anguish:. This is embarrassing. I do believe though it's only a matter of pushing the organisers to have extra in place for public safety and that tomorrow it will be given a green light.

@Fernando_Duarte 9m

@Fernando_Duarte 4m

if theres not enough evidence of public safety for a friendly how the hell is it going to handle the confederations cup or world cup

Obviously the Brazilian head of safety already got his World Cup pay day. He has no time for crowd safety anymore, those diamond earrings don't buy themselves.

:lol:

This country is a piece of shit, that's why I live in Europe.

"I am so happy the game is on now. It's something you think about as a kid - wanting to play for England against Brazil so to actually come here and play in the stadium will be fantastic."

Defoe knas the score.

I don't think we'll get mullered as is being generally predicted. Don't think Brazil are the real deal yet, and yes, I'm aware of how underwhelming we are. :lol:

Will plump for 2-1 Brazil.

I don't think we'll get mullered as is being generally predicted. Don't think Brazil are the real deal yet, and yes, I'm aware of how underwhelming we are. :lol:

Will plump for 2-1 Brazil.

Brazil in Brazil will batter us something silly.