PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Despite the performance today's events could be massive.

:nods:

Playing shite, grabbing a draw, going top then seeing Forest lose is more than we could have hoped for with 10 mins to go.

Win these 2 home games and we might have a bit of daylight again between us and 3rd.

Forest's bubble was as likely to burst as ours was, and thank feck it's happened at the same time. Two home games now; i'm still pretty confident.

I can see another Doncaster-esque victory on the cards and with Jonas and Enrique back relatively soon - you'd think, come March/April, we'll all be giving a nervous laugh with regards to the shite in Jan/Feb. You'd think.

I think 90 points will win the League, I think you will carry on with decent home form but iffy away form, we will dip badly soon from suspensions, injuries and fixture congestion, Forest will recover but not win more than nine more games. Forget Cardiff for automatic, I think it will go down to the last game for the current top three!

Most people who said 'once Forest lose one, they'll lose a few' have been proven right and hopefully that will continue in this round of games. Who are they playing?

Sheff Utd and Middlesbro - both at home  :weep:

They could easily drop points there. Boro seem to gradually be finding their feet under Strachan and have gained more away points than home points (I think?). Sheffield United are a bit Jekyll and Hyde, Forest will probably look to win that one comfortably.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Hope to get some good news from both City Ground and Cardiff City Stadium, especially from the second one (not very hopeful on the Blades, actually).

Have to say mind, if we hadnt of signed the new lads, like many thought we wouldnt, we would be in a hell of a lot of trouble. With them on board, i think we will be fine. There will be another shaky spell before the end of the season, maybe a couple of games without a win, but we will be fine i think.

Of course it wont be straight forward, it never is.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this gets bumped every seven days, but... we stand to be 11 points clear of third now.

It's gonna take a fucking major capitulation, and some seriously good form from Forest. What we haven't done at previous times in the season - is consolidated on these gaps we've opened up. It's happened on a couple of occassions and we've often hit a snag of form with a couple of draws or something. It's Barnsley at home next - time to really make it happen.

8 points at this stage is too much to make up IMO. We only need to get a draw in our game in hand and Forest will have to win three more games than us with less games to do it in as every week goes by.

8 points at this stage is too much to make up IMO. We only need to get a draw in our game in hand and Forest will have to win three more games than us with less games to do it in as every week goes by.

And they still have to come to SJP.