PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tuesday 13th April is the day we get promoted in my opinion, it's the day we play our game in hand, and that I think will be the day we get a result to promote us.

3 days after my wedding so i hope so

Tuesday 13th April is the day we get promoted in my opinion, it's the day we play our game in hand, and that I think will be the day we get a result to promote us.

We play on your wedding day, so maybe you might have the best day of your life on that day.

We play on your wedding day, so maybe you might have the best day of your life on that day.

tbh i hope (if we do get promoted) its not on my wedding day coz ill miss it all

Best news for you lot is that Forest really seem to be on a fall an can't see them getting the strength back to mount a challenge to send you to third.

I'm not a NUFC fan so the Murphy Laws of Football don't apply to me in this case and I won't jinx it, so I'll say it: you're as good as promoted.

OK, assuming us and WBA get the first 2 places, whoo would you like to see win the play off's?, I'll let you go from 3rd to 10th place as things stand.

My number 1 choice would be Cardiff, though I wouldn't mind any of the teams from 3rd to 10th go up apart from McBoro and Leicester.

12 points clear at Christmas is that? Ha, not even we could let that slip.

Mental to think we've since spent some time off the top spot.

Should be nailed on for promotion after today, absolutely no excuses now.

If we kept that gap and added the 8 points gap we now have that would be 20 points clear of 2nd.

12 points clear at Christmas is that? Ha, not even we could let that slip.

Mental to think we've since spent some time off the top spot.

Should be nailed on for promotion after today, absolutely no excuses now.

If we kept that gap and added the 8 points gap we now have that would be 20 points clear of 2nd.

Cheers, couldn't find my calculator.

Guest firetotheworks

I want it to be Forest.

I'd prefer the Baggies tbh. Forest have a right detestable mob supporting them.

Nah nah, someone was asking who'd you'd like to go up assuming that us and WBA do.

OK, assuming us and WBA get the first 2 places, whoo would you like to see win the play off's?, I'll let you go from 3rd to 10th place as things stand.

My number 1 choice would be Cardiff, though I wouldn't mind any of the teams from 3rd to 10th go up apart from McBoro and Leicester.

Whoever the worst side is, preferably they'll be the one with the least money to spend as well.  Just someone nailed on to fill one of the relegation spots tbh.

Whoever the worst side is, preferably they'll be the one with the least money to spend as well.  Just someone nailed on to fill one of the relegation spots tbh.

necer thought about it like that. Good idea :aww: