Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Why doesn't he do that for our penalties?

Who's our goalkeeping coach? The same twat who brought Blobbie Jelliott here? Thank fuck for Van Gaal, he's just added £5m to Krul's value. Fuck off Pardew.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/37911/ad-fire-sale-2-o.gif

:lol: Hate that I got the context of this.

:lol:

Reckon it was purely to psyche out the opposition that he came on as he's been bunkum for us penalty wise. Fair play though, awesome performance (not that i love the gamesmanship but fuck it seemed to work for once). Get in. :D

Reckon it was purely to psyche out the opposition that he came on as he's been bunkum for us penalty wise. Fair play though, awesome performance (not that i love the gamesmanship but fuck it seemed to work for once). Get in. :D

He said he'd spent the last 7 weeks practising penalties and it was the plan for him to come on (subs permitting).

He's bigger than Cillessen and his main attribute is shot-stopping obviously but I was surprised that American commentators mentioned prior to the shootout that he is an expert in penalty saves when I can only recall the Palermo and Lampard ones.

Dem trolling antics in the shootout though. :lol:

Ah darn, got confused by his heroics against Palermo. :lol:

Still, not a great penalty saving record at Newcastle so it was weird that they mentioned so.

He's bigger than Cillessen and his main attribute is shot-stopping obviously but I was surprised that American commentators mentioned prior to the shootout that he is an expert in penalty saves when I can only recall the Palermo and Lampard ones.

Did they? Pretty sure it was mentioned by the commentators and analyst in the studio that he had a poor record.

Did they? Pretty sure it was mentioned by the commentators and analyst in the studio that he had a poor record.

Just took it to be American as it was neither BBC nor iTV. :dontknow:

Guest neesy111

No doubt whatever has been coached into him by the Dutch will be gone when he's getting coached off Woodman again.