Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Tbf he probably won't be playing for us next season anyway, regardless if he's better than our other keepers. I think Rafa will likely want shot if he wasn't willing to spend a year with him in the Championship at the beginning of his project.

I dont know about that.

I see it as we had 2 injured keepers on the books and Krul was the one who we could loan out for a year more easily to get the wages off the books.

It also gave him the opportunity for game time - somethng which Elliott has not had with him staying.

Its all down to how strong Krul finishes the season, if he doesn't recover form he'll be off, if he does then I can see him back and fighting with Darlow and another

Clearly doing s*** then

Clearly, one of his own players is pulling his hair, one of the fans has him by the throat and another looks like he's trying to get to the back of his neck.  The others are fighting to get at him, he is shit.

It'll be a shame if he can't come back and make the No 1 his own again. Will always have a soft spot but equally wouldn't be surprised if all parties think it's best for him to make a fresh start.

• 1 month later...