Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Guest Howaythetoon

He reminds me of Shay when one on one in that you feel sort of confident that the striker has to work damn hard to beat him at least and that there is always a chance he'll save it. With most keepers you feel there is no hope when they are one on one with someone. Krul has progressed really well and is becoming a top-class young goalkeeper in the making.

Guest Minusmensch

Tim is fucking fenomenal. What a goal keepers he's become. Had some problems with his kicking, but though he was superb with starting the play today. Threw the ball a lot, and if I am not mistaken, he did hit his target every single time? Way to go. This guy is gonne become HUGE in the years to go.

He is going to be in high demand, its sad because Ashley will always be willing to sell him if a high enough bid comes in but in my opinion a keeper like him is priceless.

I would offer him a 10 year deal and refuse to sell him at ANY price.

Really, really coming on and developing as a keeper. Didn't put a single foot wrong today at all and saved us from getting a proper pasting.

Worried about the amount of times we got exposed, particularly down our left. Taylor had zero protection in front of him and that ball for Sturridge was there for them every time. We couldn't have really complained had we been 3 or 4 down at half time.

or we may have scored two, as well as them being down to ten men!

We definitely had chances and that's also encouraging. Always felt that their first goal was coming whereas our chances were a bit more sparse. 

It didn't show it on tv, but I wonder what he said to Lampard as he was putting the ball on the spot? Bent down and had a word in his ear. Great that he was confident to try and psyche out an old pro like Lampard (and succeed)

:thup:

It didn't show it on tv, but I wonder what he said to Lampard as he was putting the ball on the spot? Bent down and had a word in his ear. Great that he was confident to try and psyche out an old pro like Lampard (and succeed)

:thup:

Apparently and I'm not saying for certain but apparently he just said "I'm the juggernaut bitch".

amazing to think he's 3rd choice at national level.

Won't be for too long. I reckon if he carries his current form for another month or two, he'll start in goal for Holland against Germany.

i think vorm played in the last qualifier even though they got beat and was very good (so i'm told, i saw nothing of it). that counts for a lot.

He's ridiculous. Must have wondered what was going on today though, but the good thing about it is that he's part of it like everyone else. He seems to love taking his chance. If we can put decent defenders in front of him on a regular basis, he'll be here for a long time. Best keeper in the league this season, one of the top performers in Europe - all positions included.

Fantastic player, smashing character. So happy we've got him.

really starting to make the right decisions aswell, he got the stuff he was coming out for. the shot stopping was always there. he's now getting very good at the less spectacular but more important basics. only lacks a quick release when in possession which is possibly more tactical than down to him.

really starting to make the right decisions aswell, he got the stuff he was coming out for. the shot stopping was always there. he's now getting very good at the less spectacular but more important basics. only lacks a quick release when in possession which is possibly more tactical than down to him.

There was a couple of times today where he was furious because said early release options weren't available to him tbf. Comes with having good wide players and FBs which today we didnt.