The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU!  :weep:

Mike: he's arriving in January, not sure when exactly.

If we don't win either of our next 2 games, I'm jumping off the nearest cliff.

Somewhere in Hull, Phil Brown's spidey sense is tingling.

He lives in Bolton. :razz:

:lol:

I know, I just imagine he spends his spare time wandering aimlessly around Hull looking for people to save.

I know, I just imagine he spends his spare time wandering aimlessly around Hull looking for people to save.

I imagine he doesn't get out too much apart from wandering across the Humber Bridge with the Hull squad, not to mention the time he spends in TanFastic.

I imagine he doesn't get out too much apart from wandering across the Humber Bridge with the Hull squad, not to mention the time he spends in TanFastic.

Being a hero is a time consuming job tbf.

Wigan-Bolton postponed

It's disgracefull that in this day and age that a top flight game should be called off for a little bit of bad weather, surely the local council would of relised and put grit out on the roads, and nearby paths for the game, if it's not common sence to do it in anyway. I must give credit to NCC making sure that both roads and paths around Newcastle were gritted for the game to go ahead yesterday.

I also think it should now be a Premier League requirement to have a stadium with undersoil heating and covering to stop snow fall from postponeing games.

Wigan-Bolton postponed

It's disgracefull that in this day and age that a top flight game should be called off for a little bit of bad weather, surely the local council would of relised and put grit out on the roads, and nearby paths for the game, if it's not common sence to do it in anyway. I must give credit to NCC making sure that both roads and paths around Newcastle were gritted for the game to go ahead yesterday.

I also think it should now be a Premier League requirement to have a stadium with undersoil heating and covering to stop snow fall from postponeing games.

It's not really.

It's a shame, but the weather is as harsh now as it has been for a long time. If you want disgraceful see what happened to the Eurostar passengers with this weather.

Guest Heneage

Wigan-Bolton postponed

It's not really.

It's a shame, but the weather is as harsh now as it has been for a long time. If you want disgraceful see what happened to the Eurostar passengers with this weather.

I can sort of see his point, our game went ahead no problems, is it hard to put gritters down and prepare for this stuff?