The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

The smoggies eh? Pathetic performance in front of a pathetic away following. There were more stewards than boro fans in that section. As usual no favours from them. They've have never in my recollection gave us any help when we've wanted them to get a result. Well this time we don't need their help, and at least this result means they'll be hanging around the championship for at least another year.

Aye it's good that the Smoggies will be down there for another season, however I can see them coming up next season, I thik this season they had a probem of getting used to a new manager then a new squad, give them a full season together I think they work together well, unfortuantly.

To be honest I'm glad the smoggies lost today. We had the glory of promotion taken from our hands, having been promoted before we kicked a ball, I wouldn't want us to be promoted before we got chance to take to the field. I think it will be more gratifying and a better atmosphere when we win on Monday night, it's just a pity it couldn't have been a home game too.

Happy about Blackpool. Would love it if they get sixth place---or better won promotion. They've got a better goal differential than Leicester or Swansea.

I have the misfortune of living in Blackpool, so I guess it would be cool to get to see more Premiership games down here. It would also be good for us as we'd be guaranteed at least 1 side would finish below us next year!

Guest neesy111

It'll be yonks before Boro are in the Premier League again. The few half-decent players they've still got will be gone this summer.

which decent players, i didn't see any earlier

Guest kingdawson

I've got a little indian mate who's a Spurs fan and he's been releasing large quantities of semen into his pants since the start of the season over Gareth Bale. Says he's been f***ing amazing.

Put it this way. Since Bale has come into the first X1 (early January), i can't remember 1 game where he wasn't our best player. Not one game. He's been incredible.

bale's always looked like a big talent. was just a matter of getting the best out of him. I remember when they played up here a few years back and he was the best player on the pitch. then he went off injured and they fell apart.

I've got a little indian mate who's a Spurs fan and he's been releasing large quantities of semen into his pants since the start of the season over Gareth Bale. Says he's been fucking amazing.

:lol: How is that relevant to the story?

It's a sickner to think we were always along side with the spuds, around the same level of football but we always just had the edge, now look at us, worlds apart. Hopefully it won't be too long before we're battling neck and neck with them again instead of the likes of Sunlund and West Brom.

I hope Spurs finish 4th tbh, I dont mind them, rather them than Liverpool or Man City buying their way there.

Spurs have spent a canny bit of money under Redknapp tbf.

It really pisses me off when they dub him "a wheeler dealer in the transfer market". He's sent four clubs to financial ruin and if you look at what he's spent over the last three years, it is an astronomical amount.

I hope Spurs finish 4th tbh, I dont mind them, rather them than Liverpool or Man City buying their way there.

It really pisses me off when they dub him "a wheeler dealer in the transfer market". He's sent four clubs to financial ruin and if you look at what he's spent over the last three years, it is an astronomical amount.

Aye I know what you mean. All of those arseholes in the southern media fawn over his every word. Triffic eh?

Guest kingdawson

Our net spend under Redknapp is £4mill. Wheeler dealer sums him up perfectly.

Really? Fucking hell.

Guest kingdawson

Really? f***ing hell.

Yep £4mill. He buys quite a few players but always makes sure he ships the deadwood out. Think it will be exactly the same this summer too.