Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

(has shown f*** all thus far).

Just like Barton for 2 years

Barton had shown promise at a different Premier League side though. Obertan did f*** all at Man Utd.

And as Mr Ligue 1 you should know he showed good promise at Bordeaux. Comparing these two is so utterly pointless it gallops into the grounds of tedious.

For a start, Obertan is a winger, Barton is a wide midfielder. Yes they may inhabit the same flank, but you might as well say 'Can't believe we sold Enrique and got Marveaux in like'.

Hardly, since Obertan's occupying the same spot in our team as Barton was.  I think Obertan did OK today actually, doesn't mean I'm convinced though.

Been far more controversial already since his move. Also apparently threw a bottle of water over Shaun Derry during a BBC interview. Perhaps it's just Joey trying to find his place!

They've got a bit of a laddish culture going on there, could eventually all end in tears though.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

I bet u Kelvin Henry feels like an idiot again today. He should just keep his trap firmly shut. #sundayleagueplayer

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

"Wolves snubbed me" I read in this morning papers hahahahahaha....don't know what Mick's been smoking......#hesoffhisbarnet #porkypies

1 minute ago

:lol: :lol: Fucking brilliant, I really want to hate him, but I can't, plus I can enjoy his Twitter outbursts now that I know there'll be no repercussions within our club.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Much better player than Obertan.

And you wonder why you get so much shit on here. :lol:

We could have given him the contract he got at QPR. Instead, we opted for the cheap player, on lower wages who hopefully we can make a profit on in a few years (has shown fuck all thus far).

Wrong.

Much better player than Obertan.

And you wonder why you get so much shit on here. :lol:

We could have given him the contract he got at QPR. Instead, we opted for the cheap player, on lower wages who hopefully we can make a profit on in a few years (has shown fuck all thus far).

We could have offered him the same contract.. if we were completely retarded.