Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey having a go at that awful SkySports bloke off Twitter. :lol:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Don't let @SkyGraemeBailey wind u up people, he's is the journalistic equivalent of "trudging through wet sand!"

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

@Joey7Barton I am truly honoured!

@SkyGraemeBailey so u should be..I don't usual reply to subordinate keyboard warriors but I'll grow ur following for u as its sunday #helmet

Just really pleased it's looking pretty certain he's staying another year.

Definitely feel more confident going into next season knowing he'll be at the club and giving us some continuity amongst the changes.

Joey having a go at that awful SkySports bloke off Twitter. :lol:

Don't let @SkyGraemeBailey wind u up people, he's is the journalistic equivalent of "trudging through wet sand!"

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

@Joey7Barton I am truly honoured!

@SkyGraemeBailey so u should be..I don't usual reply to subordinate keyboard warriors but I'll grow ur following for u as its sunday #helmet

:spit:

Mario Balotelli is fully off his barnet.........from now on am referring to him as "The Renegade".......he amuses me greatly with his antics

"The Renegade" is definitely mentally unstable, some of his stunts are the ultimate in lunacy. How do u manage such a complex person?? #loon

I was a complete bellend at times. No doubt about it. No denial of that from me......but I've grown and changing considerably as a man

Am genuinely worried that "renegade" might harm himself if this perverse behaviour, is not addressed. He needs understanding not undermining