Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

He's an idiot if he thinks he is comparable to wilshere at the moment. I dont know much about england but barton on the right and carroll up front might just work!

Really?  He's scored 4 times as many goals as him and created 3 times as more.

His range of passing and his crossing has been second to none this season and he's clearly been more effective than Wilshere has this season.

Wilshere will go on to be a much better player like.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joey Barton, I salute you.

Someone mentioned that he was shouting his mouth off again today, and I thought "ah ffs man Joey". After reading that though, he is basically saying England pull your finger out, Ashley pull your finger out and Barry fuck off. Awesome.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joey Barton, I salute you.

Someone mentioned that he was shouting his mouth off again today, and I thought "ah ffs man Joey". After reading that though, he is basically saying England pull your finger out, Ashley pull your finger out and Barry fuck off. Awesome.

:lol: :thup:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Barton has become one of my all time favourites this season. He's been one of my favourite current players from 08/09 season but this season made him a bit of a legend really.

Wilshere's class, man. His performances against Barca were superb, and his control and technique makes him England's best midfield prospect since Scholes.

Xavi and Iniesta were "superb", Wilshere was the best of a bad bunch of Arsenal players on the day.

Aye, Man City fan at work agreed with him, same fella speaks very highly of Barton and Ireland quite regularly.

Fucking love Joey.

"JOEY BARTON has sensationally re-opened his bitter feud with Ousmane Dabo, branding his former Manchester City team-mate a liar.

Barton put the Frenchman in hospital after a training ground punch-up four years ago."

I love that.  It wasn't so much a feud as a complete K/O.

Joey is singing like a canary. Seems like he either wants out or is selling his story to the highest bidder/tabloid rag. Maybe him and Pardew should fuck off together now they have used this club to rebuild their crappy reputations.

This interview was conducted weeks ago, it should be noted. The fact it's being reported in segments is misleading folk.

Yeah. And I'll be wary of any articles from So Foot since they have a history of making up stories and quotes. This belated story just seems to be opening up previously done wounds and milking up every last drop of sensationalism.

I was talking about the best English midfielder part, not past wounds / feuds as you are thinking.

Yeah, I wasn't responding to you specifically, just the tone of the original articles.

TBF he does call Dabo a pussy, which I guess deserves a headline or two!

I don't know the relevance of the interview being weeks old. He shouldn't be saying these things at all.

Beneath the big talk, he sounds very unsure of himself. He doesn't know whether he wants to play for us, whether he wants to play for England, and who's to blame for the Dabo fight. It's all coming out in a big ramble. Someone needs to have a quiet word with him because he's just making a fool of himself.