Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I never said we shouldn't enjoy the moment - I certainly am - just wondering if this (let's face it, surprising even for people who rate him) form is making the powers that be think twice about how we'd do if we sold a key player. Hopefully other clubs aren't even interested at the money that has been mentioned in the press, but I doubt that.

I never said we shouldn't enjoy the moment - I certainly am - just wondering if this (let's face it, surprising even for people who rate him) form is making the powers that be think twice about how we'd do if we sold a key player. Hopefully other clubs aren't even interested at the money that has been mentioned in the press, but I doubt that.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5618/aaaow.jpg

FWIW I agree :lol:

Its incredible how Guthrie has stepped up in recent games. Who would have thought Danny Guthrie would be putting in these performances? Fair play to the lad. It's a shame to see him dropped when Tiote is back, but for us to be happy knowing we have a good backup for Tiote and Cabaye in Danny Guthrie, is a testament to how far he has come in the last few games.

Can't say I'm worried at all this January transfer window. Bit worried about signing a forward that could disrupt the way we are playing right now, but that is all.

Can I say, as far as things to be worried about... well, I hope there are plenty more transfer windows with those sorts of concerns.

Based on his form in the last three games it's a shame that he will get dropped when Tiote returns.

Aye, it has to happen though tbf. Great that I would actualy feel confident when Tiote f***s off to the ACN though, or if either Cabaye or Tiote have an injury.

It feels weird, but all decent teams should have this kind of backup.

:nods:

Guthrie's performances of late have been very impressive. It's credit to Pardew that hes getting the best out of him and Ryan Taylor who in the past have both looked a stepaway from being forgotten men.

Superb again yesterday.

Too good to not be playing regularly. Nice problem for the manager to have but as we're finding out already when injuries, suspensions etc kick in everybody gets to play a part over the course of a season.

Never thought I'd see that said about Guthrie on here. Fair play to him, he's obviously knuckled down and upped his game. Great to have an extra option.

Guest firetotheworks

He's finally showingthe form I thought he was capable of, in fact he's probably been better than I thought. Really impressive.

Guest bimpy474

Hope he plays against Chelsea.

Ba

BenArfa    Best

Cabaye  Guthrie

Tiote

I know were playing well but going in with 6 men is a little optimistic like.