Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not overly concerned, he has done brilliantly but excited to see what Gosling or Abeid will offer. Certainly not as worrying as the injuries to the defence.

Thought exactly the same. About time the youngster get their chance to step up. Tiote will probably play from Swansea on till the ANC. I think our biggest trouble is still in the back. I think Cabaye can lead Abeid, Vukcic or Gosling in playing decent and I think all three have potential. However, if we lose Colo for longer, we're so fucked until January we won't know whats coming till we're hit by a huge fucking bus.

Not overly concerned, he has done brilliantly but excited to see what Gosling or Abeid will offer. Certainly not as worrying as the injuries to the defence.

Thought exactly the same. About time the youngster get their chance to step up. Tiote will probably play from Swansea on till the ANC. I think our biggest trouble is still in the back. I think Cabaye can lead Abeid, Vukcic or Gosling in playing decent and I think all three have potential. However, if we lose Colo for longer, we're so fucked until January we won't know whats coming till we're hit by a huge fucking bus.

I hope so but there is nothing concrete to suggest that this will actually happen. Cabaye is also a booking away from a suspension meaning that we could be looking at a midfield two of Gosling - Abeid/Smith if he picks it up before Tiote is back.

Thought exactly the same. About time the youngster get their chance to step up. Tiote will probably play from Swansea on till the ANC. I think our biggest trouble is still in the back. I think Cabaye can lead Abeid, Vukcic or Gosling in playing decent and I think all three have potential. However, if we lose Colo for longer, we're so f***ed until January we won't know whats coming till we're hit by a huge f***ing bus.

I hope so but there is nothing concrete to suggest that this will actually happen. Cabaye is also a booking away from a suspension meaning that we could be looking at a midfield two of Gosling - Abeid/Smith if he picks it up before Tiote is back.

http://www.jigzone.com/p/jz/jz1/The_Scream.jpg

The time is now for the glorious rebirth of Alan Smith.

I love the fact we've got 2 injuries in that position, and yet there's still 2 players ahead of him in the pecking order. Lovely stuff.

That's what you think. :wat:

Fuck you

http://images.footballfancast.com.s3.amazonaws.com/players/300px/everton/Tony-Hibbert.jpg

Oh, f***ing happy days. One of our better players in the last month or so, this injury is the last thing we needed.

Guess it's time for Gosling/Abeid to step up to the plate. We'll probably see Gosling start on Saturday actually.

The time is now for the glorious rebirth of Alan Smith.

I love the fact we've got 2 injuries in that position, and yet there's still 2 players ahead of him in the pecking order. Lovely stuff.

That's what you think. :wat:

Fuck you

http://images.footballfancast.com.s3.amazonaws.com/players/300px/everton/Tony-Hibbert.jpg

Least he's not injured.

Oh how I wish he was. :yao:

Shame this,  he was doing a good job but hopefully Tiote back soon and others available (Gosling, Abeid) it shouldn't affect us too much. Big chance one of the aforementioned to move up the pecking order should they come in and do well, big incentive for them.