Joey Barton's injury - out for up to four months

ujpest doza

I'd be happy to never see him in a Newcastle strip again

The one thing imo that Ashley rightfully tried over ruling Keegan on, was trying to sell him.

He had the right opinion. Trying to overrule the manager though takes the piss.

Worms. Can. :aww:

The fact we're still stuck with him suggests KK got his way on this one.

I predit that he'll put in some class performances some point soon, everyone will start kissing his ass again & ill quote this to show im mystic meg. People have very short memories.

this :coolsmiley:

I predit that he'll put in some class performances some point soon, everyone will start kissing his ass again & ill quote this to show im mystic meg. People have very short memories.

If by soon you mean in three months time you might have a point since that's how long he's rumoured to be out for.

If by soon you mean in three months time you might have a point since that's how long he's rumoured to be out for.

The point wasnt really dependant on the period of time hes out for. If he's out for 3 months though obviously thats crap for us.

Guest toonlass

SSN: out for up to 8 weeks after exploratory* surgery.

* no confirmation yet that its to explore whether he has a brain.

We honestly couldn't give the cunt away.

Shame its not career threatening and we might get some insurance money back.

Can't wait till this prick bows out of football, life of crime and violent outbursts awaits him when he's got absolutely no discipline to keep him in line.

We honestly couldn't give the c*** away.

Shame its not career threatening and we might get some insurance money back.

Can't wait till this prick bows out of football, life of crime and violent outbursts awaits him when he's got absolutely no discipline to keep him in line.

you can't wait?  :rolleyes:

Guest neesy111

how anyone can defend this guy for anything is unbelievable.

He's a little shit, not put in 1 performance where i can say he did very well, and is always fucking injured.

And to think i was very happy when we bought him  :weep:

Barton is out - so fuck?

he was WELL below the standard expected of a Premiership footballer, in terms of ability, quality and behaviour. and he was not alone.

Unliek other hateful characters such as Smith, however, he has proven himself so far to be not even good enough for a decent Championship side.

I hope something goes badly wrong with the recovery, and the cunt never plays again.

Barton is out - so f***?

he was WELL below the standard expected of a Premiership footballer, in terms of ability, quality and behaviour. and he was not alone.

Unliek other hateful characters such as Smith, however, he has proven himself so far to be not even good enough for a decent Championship side.

I hope something goes badly wrong with the recovery, and the c*** never plays again.

and you'll no doubt be thrilled when Butt gets in the starting lineup

and you'll no doubt be thrilled when Butt gets in the starting lineup

It's only the bench, Barton has played well enough to be worthy of a place in the starting 11 the same as Nicky Butt. But to answer your question on performances this season yes I'd prefer Butt to Barton in the team by a long way.

Injury rules Joey Barton out until February

Oct 5 2009 by Lee Ryder, Evening Chronicle

JOEY BARTON is unlikely to make a return to action for Newcastle United until February after undergoing surgery on his right foot - according to Chris Hughton.

The midfielder had exploratory surgery last Thursday after complaining about a nagging foot problem.

But Hughton was devastated to reveal that Barton will not kick a ball again this year.

He told the Chronicle: “He could be out for four months.

“Joey’s had some surgery to his fourth metatarsal, and he will be out for a period of months. That’s very much a blow for us.

“It’s something he’s been carrying for a little while now, but at least we know now.

“We were in the fortunate position to have Nicky Butt and Geremi on the bench, and even Peter Lovenkrands who can play in the wide area.

“It’s an area where I think we have got good cover.”