Newcastle United 1 - 1 QPR - 30/09/09 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Sitting in the corner of Gallowgate Jonas looked f***ing awful, thank god for Jose E. Some of Jonas passes were lazy, that standing on the ball bollocks while going nowhere was just s**** & it was the most lethargic I have seem him play for us. He had the odd decent touch that was about it.

We area long ball team with cloggers.

aye. what was with him being determined to play enrique in somewhere even if jonas had time,space and opportunity. it was like he wasn't taking it seriously.

On a sidenote, how were the QPR fans tonight?

quite good in the 1st half, quiet in the 2nd. very canny in the pub.

the singing sections endless renditions of "your support is f***ing s***" is as pathetic as it is embarrassing.

That's just tongue in cheek, it's to try and get some banter going between the fans  :rolleyes:

On a sidenote, how were the QPR fans tonight?

quite good in the 1st half, quiet in the 2nd. very canny in the pub.

the singing sections endless renditions of "your support is f***ing s***" is as pathetic as it is embarrassing.

That's just tongue in cheek, it's to try and get some banter going between the fans  :rolleyes:

the banter was up and going, for large parts they were louder. sitting in the gallowgate all i heard was that and "get out of our club"

Sitting in the corner of Gallowgate Jonas looked f***ing awful, thank god for Jose E. Some of Jonas passes were lazy, that standing on the ball bollocks while going nowhere was just s**** & it was the most lethargic I have seem him play for us. He had the odd decent touch that was about it.

aye. what was with him being determined to play enrique in somewhere even if jonas had time,space and opportunity. it was like he wasn't taking it seriously.

A few beers in I am not 100% if your taking the piss or agreeing?

I agree with you that is fucking stupid our fans  singing to clubs who have sold there allocation out travelled up miles London/Plymouth done a fair bit of singing themselves to only have our mob sing to them "your support is fucking shit" they are hardly Fulham or Chelsea ffs.

I agree with you that is f***ing stupid our fans  singing to clubs who have sold there allocation out travelled up miles London/Plymouth done a fair bit of singing themselves to only have our mob sing to them "your support is f***ing s***" they are hardly Fulham or Chelsea ffs.

:jesuswept:

How dare our fans attempt to have some banter during what was a pretty dull game. Shame on them, small time cunts.

I agree with you that is f***ing stupid our fans  singing to clubs who have sold there allocation out travelled up miles London/Plymouth done a fair bit of singing themselves to only have our mob sing to them "your support is f***ing s***" they are hardly Fulham or Chelsea ffs.

i'm agreeing. jonas wasn't fucking awful, but he was lazy and looked like he couldn't be arsed. hence "hey jose you do all that running up front, i'll get the ball to you"

Sitting in the corner of Gallowgate Jonas looked fucking awful, thank god for Jose E. Some of Jonas passes were lazy, that standing on the ball bollocks while going nowhere was just shite & it was the most lethargic I have seem him play for us. He had the odd decent touch that was about it.

Picking two big lads up front, no wingers and Butt in midfield shows Hughton's intentions pretty clearly.  We certainly have the players to outclass teams in this league though if they're picked.

Anyway about Jonas, to be fair I'd expect a player who's only trained for a few days after coming back from injury to be a big lethargic.  I'm sure he'll be running around like a maniac in no time :)

Meh is what i've got to say about that game. Next. Some southern lass next to me asked the words to Blaydon races , all i said was "Its hard to understand", i was watching the game and could not be arsed to explain.

coming from someone that couldnt recognise fenham in aphoto you'll understand if i don't take too serious your whine about the southern lass.

:coolsmiley:

:mackems:

Anyway about Jonas, I'd expect a player who's only trained for a few days after coming back from injury to be a big lethargic.

not just lethargy...the attitude didn't seem right.

Meh is what i've got to say about that game. Next. Some southern lass next to me asked the words to Blaydon races , all i said was "Its hard to understand", i was watching the game and could not be arsed to explain.

coming from someone that couldnt recognise fenham in aphoto you'll understand if i don't take too serious your whine about the southern lass.

How can you remember that ?  :lol:

Its hard to recognise a random street corner

street corner ?......it was a fucking field !

:mackems:

Anyway about Jonas, I'd expect a player who's only trained for a few days after coming back from injury to be a big lethargic.

not just lethargy...the attitude didn't seem right.

Not sure why he'd suddenly take the huff though.  Hopefully he'll start on Saturday and I'll get a good look at him.  I had to listen to the match on the radio for the first home game this season because I was stuck at work until 10pm :(

street corner ?......it was a f***ing field !

Ok Mr.Grouch a field then . IIRC the field was in Slatyford anyway.

slaty ? the dog had legs not wheels man.

slaty ? the dog had legs not wheels man.

Don't give Skirge ideas man.

Midfield was shocking, why play four centre midfielders all in the same team?

Can't get over how bad Guthrie was aswell, not just his penalty but he was shocking throughout.

Routledge looks like a world beater in this league, teared us apart at times.

Harewood needs to start against Bristol.

Think the 1-1 was just about fair tbh.

Content with a point in the end but only because of how shite we were. We should really have won it considering the chances we missed, obviously including a penalty from the appalling Guthrie (who I'm a fan of), but they played us off the park at times. Complacency set in a little bit I think, we were second to every ball and didn't close down enough. Midfield selection was poor, without Ryan Taylor we were devoid of width and delivery until Jonas came on.