Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Love him

Seriously??

Yeah, he's a cunt but funny from a distance.

Well I half agree with you ;)

Anyway he was ace for Inter/Italy for a couple of years at his peak after Calciopoli. Remember one year he got into double figures for goals.

We could have a team of champions (who have won a domestic league) out in a few weeks time (ok maybe not the keeper):

Krul

Debuchy  Mbiwa Colo  Santon

Tiote          Anita

Cabaye

Ben Arfa                  Gutierrez

Gouffran 

Obertan has also won a league title with Bordeaux.

We won the medals, NETD.

Don Hutchison ‏@donhutch4

Is it just me, but are Newcastle becoming a bit of a laughing stock! I wouldn’t wanna be a home grown kid coming through seeing F the influx

Being mocked by a Gateshead lad who played for Sunderland/Englishman who played for Scotland. You can only laugh really. Lets be fair, if it was a choice between French players or shite, try-hard mackem cunts like Hutchison then it'd be a damn easy decision.

Justin Lockwood (@Lockers75) tweeted at 2:01 PM on Wed, Jan 23, 2013:

Going to be working with Jeff Stelling on a pretty exciting #nufc event. It's a first for the club with some HUGE names potentially involved

(

)

Guest Roger Kint

If it was coming from just about anybody else I'd accept the accusations, but Don fucking Hutchison man.  :lol:

He has the Wallsend Boys coach whinging now :lol:

Going to be working with Jeff Stelling on a pretty exciting #nufc event. It's a first for the club with some HUGE names potentially involved

(

)

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink etc.

(

)

maybe putting Pardew in the stocks

If it was coming from just about anybody else I'd accept the accusations, but Don fucking Hutchison man.  :lol:

He has the Wallsend Boys coach whinging now :lol:

Yeah, saying he takes local lads to other acadamies around the country. Chicken or the egg?