Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Wey Neymar, Wey Neymar, Wey Neymar...got a good ring to it shame #nufc can't afford him

Completely lost it.

Aye, I think Skirge broke him

Someone should tweet him that, see what he does!

Guest Tyson

Bit distasteful this tbh.

Lee Ryder needs to ignore it, he deserves all he gets.  The window licker stuff is borderline offensive but Skirge seems to be being polite enough in all of his other posts.

Last thing The Chron needs is a distracted Chief Sports Writer on it's books, accompanied by a lowering-of-standards of that department's reportage.

Guest Archie

Comments on todays Debuchy article  :lol:

"Congratulations to the EVENING Chronicle on its move to being a morning publication!

10:30 and already the no research no story headline is in the bag ...

Back to watching the Olympics on TV with you feet up for the rest of the day is it Lee?

....a hard life"

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/08/02/debuchy-desperate-to-secure-a-move-to-newcastle-72703-31530473/#ixzz22O9gbZIE

Saw that earlier. Class like.

Boils my piss the amount of people that follow accounts like that.

Clark Carlisle is class as well, one of the best pundits out there. Shame he's only limited to Sky's football league coverage though.

Guest Roger Kint

nufcfans are total clowns, just looking through their bullshit and saw an old friend of this place tweeting that Debuchy landed at Newcastle airport yesterday, he will never learn  :lol:

Boils my piss the amount of people that follow accounts like that.

Clark Carlisle is class as well, one of the best pundits out there. Shame he's only limited to Sky's football league coverage though.

I like Matt Holland as well but the BBC seem to use him very sparingly.

Don't care what anyone else says either, I still think Savage is a good pundit.

Boils my p*ss the amount of people that follow accounts like that.

I like Matt Holland as well but the BBC seem to use him very sparingly.

Don't care what anyone else says either, I still think Savage is a good pundit.

Think Savage is quite good.  Jason Roberts on the other hand... I remember sitting through a 606 on Radio Five in which Jason Roberts, who I believe is a PFA representative of some kind, was claiming that it was acceptable to deliberately try to injre someone who is showboating.

He's picked a fantasy team (no idea where he got the prices from) and basically picked the England side  :lol:, aside from Kompany, 2 Newcastle players and Messi (apparently you're allowed to pick one player playing elsewhere in Europe  ???)

Hart; Kompany, Lescott, Terry, Cole; Lampard Gerrard, Ben Arfa; Rooney, Cisse, Messi.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/07/31/100m-worth-of-glory-boys-72703-31512124/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

He's picked a fantasy team (no idea where he got the prices from) and basically picked the England side  :lol:, aside from Kompany, 2 Newcastle players and Messi (apparently you're allowed to pick one player playing elsewhere in Europe  ???)

Hart; Kompany, Lescott, Terry, Cole; Lampard Gerrard, Ben Arfa; Rooney, Cisse, Messi.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/07/31/100m-worth-of-glory-boys-72703-31512124/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

He's had an absolute mare there