Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I had Buffon; Hummels-Barzagli-Kompany; Pirlo-Yaya-Ozil-Reus; Messi-CR-Ibra

Would never work in real life  :lol: but i felt those were the players that performed consistently and had the most effect on their teams success over the season from the selection available.

A lot of people will pick Xavi and Iniesta but i felt they were average last season by their own ridiculous standards and Yaya and Ozil performed better and they of course won their respective leagues coming up with clutch moments to win said leagues.... Yaya against us and Ozil in the Clasico and Xavi and Iniesta didn't do that in my view.

I wasn't terribly impressed with any fullback last season either so decided to do away with them altogether.

Ivanovic?

Felt I had to include a Chelsea player in there, and Ivanovic is one of my favorite non-NUFC players. An absolute beast wherever he plays in defence.

He's also as dirty and as cynical as they come.

Ivanovic?

Felt I had to include a Chelsea player in there, and Ivanovic is one of my favorite non-NUFC players. An absolute beast wherever he plays in defence.

He's also as dirty and as cynical as they come.

Fair comment. He can be a knob certainly, but I don't see him as a cheat. It's rough housing man  :laugh:

Bigi's old club in trouble financially, apparently they owe £1.1m in rent to the stadium owners and have 21 days to pay it.

I thought that was partially why they sold him to us in the first place?

This. What the f*** was he thinking? :lol:

Primary school s***.

Saw Barton on Twitter on about Jim Royle saying he was gay. I had no idea he meant Samuel. :lol:

What on earth is that piece all about? It's insane, it sounds like someone hacked his workspace or something. Hope Barton has grounds to sue the moobs off the bearded mug.

Bigi's old club in trouble financially, apparently they owe £1.1m in rent to the stadium owners and have 21 days to pay it.

Vulture time, do they have any decent youngsters we could help them out by purchasing :D