Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

Love how he's lapping up the plaudits the trust is now getting but he isn't part of it when it's getting stick. :lol:

Canny ironic that it was my idea to do a snap survey and use it as factual evidence as part of any communications and now it's on Sky.

If Bruce went now everyone would be wanking themselves silly about the NUST but it was an ignored board member that made the suggestion in the first place.

Laughable.

Honestly I don't know this Alex Hurst guy but he comes across as a total attention whore, he's clearly got an inside track and some influence in the NUST.

I cancelled my membership the other night otherwise I would be asking why as a member Alex knows how many new subs have come in the last 48 hours and I don't.

4 minutes ago, InspectorCoarse said:

Bet its bullshit , bet membership has dropped and the £££ has tailed off

The pledge raised £40k in the first 48 hours and they said that was mostly from monthly recurring donations that had been set up so it has dropped off massively. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Numbers said:

Retweets his own tweets from the TF twitter account, grim.

The two are seemingly inseparable… 

It seems like a fairly basic marketing tweet about a cause. The last part of the key paragraph is the main takeaway which is about new donations which essentially is the call to action to grow the pledge rate. 

I've just saw @Greg is going to be on a YouTube show tomorrow evening so credit where credit is due as probably be some awkward questions to face. 

There's now loads of smug back slapping all over Twitter. "Yeah we're on Sky Sports News and numerous radio stations. Good to see we're still doing nowt though" 

It's like, do one. You essentially had your hand forced to get off your arse and actually do something and now you're going on like it was some sort of master plan. 

3 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

There's now loads of smug back slapping all over Twitter. "Yeah we're on Sky Sports News and numerous radio stations. Good to see we're still doing nowt though" 

It's like, do one. You essentially had your hand forced to get off your arse and actually do something and now you're going on like it was some sort of master plan. 

It's a good idea to be able to quantify the unrest but essentially it was @Heron idea.

Dont see him getting any plaudits from NUST.

1 hour ago, Numbers said:

How does he know so much about new members if he is no longer in the trust.

And if indeed he isnt in the trust why isn't everyone privvy to this info?

What a few days for NUSTF Leader Alex. 

Belittling NUFC supporters on Twitter as they haven’t paid to be in his club. 

Taking the piss out of the honest efforts of supporters who care so much for their club that they boycotted and sacrificed doing something they loved for a greater cause. Something that Mr Pledge would never do.

Remember that catchy slogan ‘If Rafa Goes …… then Alex pretends he’s outraged, uses that to get more members signed up, more podcast listeners to TF then pisses on any supporter who had the conviction to walk away as he shoves his money in the pocket of Ashley’

And all while the Tory Conference is in full swing. Sunlit uplands for the NUSTF.

Guest HTT II
20 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Or even a goodbye.

That’s shocking that like, they are literally NUFC in disguise, I hate myself for being so positive, optimistic and supportive of the Trust these last few years, they’ve been an utter shambles during this whole season really, kind of like the team… 

so to summarise.

tiniest bit of pressure on NUST on social media embarrases them into some kind of action... a snap survey of fans.

then to try and pretend it was all of their own doing rather than an increasing scrutiny and pressure from fans.

they would have just kept on doing what they were doing otherwise.

just as thin-skinned as bruce and ashley.

Edited by huss9

2 hours ago, Heron said:

Love how he's lapping up the plaudits the trust is now getting but he isn't part of it when it's getting stick. :lol:

Canny ironic that it was my idea to do a snap survey and use it as factual evidence as part of any communications and now it's on Sky.

If Bruce went now everyone would be wanking themselves silly about the NUST but it was an ignored board member that made the suggestion in the first place.

Laughable.

Credit it to you. Personally I don’t really think it will make much difference. Both Ashley & Bruce dont give a fuck what we think. 

watch out for a lot of ‘fans expectations’ comments in the coming days and leading up to our next game but Bruce will still be manager 

10 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Alex Hurst has been insufferable on twitter today "look at how amazing NUST is", "look at what we did", "look we're on sky", "join now, ignore the naysayers". 🤢🤮

That Charlotte lass is no better, I can't even remember seeing her name on the ballot, yet she's a board member