Newcastle United 3-0 Swansea City - 28/11/09 - post match reaction from page 11

Nate

These wins are starting to feel rather empty.

Eh?

What you want now? a 10 - 0 win to make it feel less empty?

:lol:

No, that'd do the exact opposite. It'd feel even emptier.

It's like on FM when you give yourself £300m and sign Leo Messi for Bournemouth. It's just a little too easy.

These wins are starting to feel rather empty.

Eh?

What you want now? a 10 - 0 win to make it feel less empty?

:lol:

No, that'd do the exact opposite. It'd feel even emptier.

It's like on FM when you give yourself £300m and sign Leo Messi for Bournemouth. It's just a little too easy.

It's not that easy though is it? a few knocks to key players and we might serve up results like QPR home, Scunthorpe away, Blackpool away... etc.

We should appreciate each hard earned win and hope we keep winning until we are promoted.

Who gives a f*** how empty/easy it is. I want promotion and I want it wrapped up ASAP

This. We're 5 games away from the official halfway point which is 23 games. If we're clear at the top then we'll be in an extremely good position.

Who gives a f*** how empty/easy it is. I want promotion and I want it wrapped up ASAP

This. We're 5 games away from the official halfway point which is 23 games. If we're clear at the top then we'll be in an extremely good position.

Imagine if we won those 5 games aswell, that would put us on 54 points. And that alone would be enough to secure safety alone, so we would bb well over half way there aswell.

Imagine if we won those 5 games aswell, that would put us on 54 points. And that alone would be enough to secure safety alone, so we would bb well over half way there aswell.

Hopefully we can win them all. Won't be easy and we don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but that would be cracking.

Remember, we all know how everything to do with nufc never goes as expected..

There'll be plenty of twists and turns before the season ends, eeeeek

We'll deffo go on a long winless streak at some point and this forum will go crazy as per usual :lol:

Guest Geordiekev

Don't know if some of you that have posted even watched the game :angry: Easy "fuck was it" they trounced us second half and made us look second rate, midfield switched off and had it not been for our back line and our keepers then that 3 goal lead/win would have been swallowed up by them..

I will never get bored of wins especially when the results could easily go the other way..

All three goals scored by our strikers...makes a pleasant change. Good to see Loven score given a chance up front, hopefully he'll have cemented a decent run as a striker instead of this nonsense playing Nolan off a target man.  Cracking result.

As for Swansea's carpet football....it was shit.

The amount of times they tried threading a ball through that went to no-one or was ushered out by Enrique was mental.

No doubt there's an excuse for it all though.