Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Fergie came on for Simpson against Arsenal and Santon was moved to RB.....

I'm expecting....

Krul

Santon Williamson Coloccini Ferguson

Perch Tiote

Anita

Obertan Cisse Marveaux

If Ba stays till then and Pardew picks him then Cisse to the right and Ba to the center id imagine.

Guest icemanblue

Not sure it's fair to put a kid into a defence with zero confidence. Especially when the game is against one of the best left sided pairings in the league. :lol:

Perch at RB, Big Willy Styles back in at centre half.

Bit of a risk starting Tavernier when he'll have both Pienaar and Baines running at him.

I think he has potential but I think this game would be too high profile for him, then a lot of the home crowd would make their usual early judgement on one of our young kids and get on his back if he isn't a world beater straight away.

He looks raw at the moment and his accomplished performance away to Man Utd in the League Cup has also been followed with some shockers away at Reading and against Atromitos.

Six seconds. :lol:

Guest neesy111

We may never have to see him play for this club again

Perch or Anita used at RB on wednesday?

We need someone to defend against Baines.

:scared:

We may never have to see him play for this club again

Perch or Anita used at RB on wednesday?

Santon at RB and Ferguson at LB that's what we ended with against Arsenal and its what i expect.

If he wasn't injured i think i would still go with that :lol:

To the divs celebrating this, I suggest you rewatch the first half against Everton in September. Perch played at right back that night.

Take a look at every other game. We need to win matches and tbh I just hate him. He´s not a footballer.

To the divs celebrating this, I suggest you rewatch the first half against Everton in September. Perch played at right back that night.

:thup:

For all Simpsons faults hes still miles better than anyone we have. ( Santon aside)

Also we have enough injuries as it is ffs, if Debuchy had joined already then meh but as it is we a restricted to starting some kids against Everton.

Hardly worth celebrating.

:lol: so Perch has one stinker and we're all supposed to be gutted that Simpson, one of the most consistently poor players in our team along with Mike Williamson and his caravan in tow, has got an injury which will stop the useless cunt from featuring? Aye, areet then.

I suspect myself, like a lot of fans, are sick of seeing Simpson as an automatic choice no matter how fucking crap he performs every week, and are therefore elated at his forced removal from the side.

:lol: so Perch has one stinker and we're all supposed to be gutted that Simpson, one of the most consistently poor players in our team along with Mike Williamson and his caravan in tow, has got an injury which will stop the useless c*** from featuring? Aye, areet then.

I suspect myself, like a lot of fans, are sick of seeing Simpson as an automatic choice no matter how f***ing crap he performs every week, and are therefore elated at his forced removal from the side.

He might be a bit s*** but it's fewer defensive options for us.  Deploying Perch at RB limits our options at CB and in midfield.  Fergie hasn't looked convincing at left back either, we'd just be swapping a weakness on the right for one on the left.