Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

What's this e-mail people are talking about? Im about on the 22nd and quite fancy being involved! Was it sent to all season ticket holders or just some?! I didn't get the email inviting ST holders to get free access to that newcastle world thing either! Anyone fancy forwarding it to me please?

What's this e-mail people are talking about? Im about on the 22nd and quite fancy being involved! Was it sent to all season ticket holders or just some?! I didn't get the email inviting ST holders to get free access to that newcastle world thing either! Anyone fancy forwarding it to me please?

I think if you put your email down on your application form or have signed up to buy additional tickets with  you're  ST , you would have got an email. The email is not a guarantee you will be involved, as its only 300 people being selected out of all the reply the club get, so you will be pretty lucky to be picked.

Gold ia just a colour for sweet mother fucks sake, just like fucking red, just like FUCKING blue. GET A FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKIIIINNNG GRIP FOR FUCKS SAKE.

And just like red, it's a colour that shouldn't be on our kit, cause it looks shite O0

Gold ia just a colour for sweet mother fucks sake, just like fucking red, just like FUCKING blue. GET A FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKIIIINNNG GRIP FOR FUCKS SAKE.

And just like red, it's a colour that shouldn't be on our kit, cause it looks shite O0

Red and gold are on the current kit, they're on our kit every year.

Red and gold are on the current kit, they're on our kit every year.

On the badge?

There's a bit of gold framing the numbers and name, which is okay, but I really don't want either colour as a big feature on our shirts.

How would you like to get involved in the Newcastle United kit launch?

Newcastle United and Puma would like to invite up to 300 season ticket holders to feature in the new kit launch campaign at St.James' Park on Thursday 22 April.

To be part of this campaign you must be available from 2.30pm on the day. Further details will be supplied to successful entrants.

To register your interest please send an email to [email protected] with Kit Launch Campaign in the subject line. Entries need to be received by 5pm on Sunday 18 April.

Please include your name, address and supporter number xxxxxxx in the email.[/QUTOE]

How would you like to get involved in the Newcastle United kit launch?

Newcastle United and Puma would like to invite up to 300 season ticket holders to feature in the new kit launch campaign at St.James' Park on Thursday 22 April.

To be part of this campaign you must be available from 2.30pm on the day. Further details will be supplied to successful entrants.

To register your interest please send an email to [email protected] with Kit Launch Campaign in the subject line. Entries need to be received by 5pm on Sunday 18 April.

Please include your name, address and supporter number xxxxxxx in the email.[/QUote]

I dread to think what's that going to involve.

Guest Schmocky

Hate the template on that shirt, same as Spurs. Looks rubbish!

See I dont think spurs one looks that bad with the cape look, mainly cos their shirt is mainly white tho. But it looks fucking awful with our design on it.

Can't stand that cape design. At least attatch a real cape to it man.

:thup: :thup: :thup:

Jonas would look awesome taking on a full back with the ball at his fee and his cape bellowing in the wind.