Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Wor lass washed the kids new toon tops for the first time and the Northern rock has started to lift were the water has getting under it has anybody else had this trouble

my son`s adult top is ok it has only happened on the junior size ones

I am talking about the new home strip

At the risk of sounding like some sort of old woman - did you use fabric softener? Guaranteed to ruin the shirt if you wash it with fabric softener

Guest washeymag

Wor lass washed the kids new toon tops for the first time and the Northern rock has started to lift were the water has getting under it has anybody else had this trouble

At the risk of sounding like some sort of old woman - did you use fabric softener? Guaranteed to ruin the shirt if you wash it with fabric softener

answer is no

Latest update

Took them back to shop tonight and they changed it straight away and said they had not had any returns for the same problem

answer is no

Latest update

Took them back to shop tonight and they changed it straight away and said they had not had any returns for the same problem

Am I the only one finding it rather hilarious that a person who has the word "wash" in their username has a problem with their washing?:)

I honestly wouldn't have minded paying an extra tenner for a decent quality shirt. I'm not knocking the designs one bit, they're not exactly briliant but they're good enough, it's just the quality. The shirts are shocking.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I've decided that unless my wallet suddenly gets pregnant I'm going vintage.

The quality of the home shirt looks shite and I've got better things to spend my money on.

It just looks badly put together and made of poor material.

Mine came in the mail yesterday.  I actually like it, it fits me very well. I wish I had a name/number on the back but other than that - its a toon top so naturally just owning it makes me happy enough. I don't know how often if at all I'll wear it, but I collect each season's home top and personally, I like it better than relegation prem kit.

Guest sombrero

Same here, went to see the kit thinking cant wait to buy it, walked out thinking cant believe i almost bought it!. im seriously considering the blue away kit though, i think that one looks awesome in comparison, or the third white kit

answer is no

Latest update

got my 3 kids each a strip and have already been washed twice without a problem. still shocked at the quality of the material though the design is fine.

I wear this:

http://media.burton.co.uk/wcsstore/Burton/images/catalog/80N84WBLK_large.jpg

:smitten:

Can't help myself:

Resize dickweed.

/Ronaldo

How low is your resolution if you need that resized? :lol:

our lass got me this top today. Much nicer than the proper one imo.

Really like the new shirt. Looks class :thup: :clap:

Easy the best shirt of the last four we have had - easy

:idiot2:

It's feckin rancid! Everything looks out of place, everything looks cheap and the back is as ridiculous as we've come to expect.

Gashtacular.

It's hideous, however it has grown on me slightly.

The quality is awful, the crest and sponsor look ironed on, the back is horrendous, the collar looks like something out of a biology diagram and the slim-fit style just doesn't work with this club - Shola looked like the hulk yesterday - it was practically a vest.

And I've said time and time again the that crest and maker either both have to be in the middle, or both at either side - it just looks stupid and out of place to have the Puma cat in the middle and the badge to the side.

I thought it would have grown on me, but it really hasn't.