Geremi joins Ankaragücu after all

AlanSkÃrare

Guest Stephen927

They are getting a good bargain. A 31 year old international, played for the best clubs in Spain and England and he still has plenty of years ahead of him.

Already selling players above the managers head :canofworms:

Hughton walks and launches constructive dismissal case. F*ck and everything was all going so well.

If he wins he'll get his contract paid in full....so that'll be us £250 poorer then.

Already selling players above the managers head :canofworms:

Hughton walks and launches constructive dismissal case. F*ck and everything was all going so well.

If he wins he'll get his contract paid in full....so that'll be us £250 poorer then.

They'd just pull him aside, have a quick chat, and he'd end up paying the club 6 grand.

What will we ever do without his pace?

£1.5m saved in his wages between now & the end of the season + who knows how much of a "loyalty" bonus he'd have been due too.  Good business.

Guest Stephen927

so no mention of a fee yet?? if there is one, it'd be minimal and not a big deal. as long as the wages are gone.

party time  :coolsmiley:

Free transfer I reckon.

Hardly Nostradamus like is he? :lol:

Would it surprise you if he didn't even know about this?

I think he's going to get a shock when he logs in tbh

:lol:

Regarding Geremi, I wouldn't be surprised if we're still paying towards his wages until the end of his contract tbh.

Good news for all parties concerned.. Shame he didn't work out for us; thought he was a good addition on a free when he first arrived.

One less body in the squad however...

So did many, he was on a lot of neutrals' lists of the shrewdest signings that summer and he looked excellent in pre-season.

Guest Heneage

Will always remember him for that beautiful cross onto Owen's head against Sunderland, shame he couldn't do that more often.

Goodbye, 50k off the wage bill is ideal.

Aye, can't really blame him for being signed by a poor manager. Thanks for the good moments Mandela.  :smitten:

Good news for all parties concerned.. Shame he didn't work out for us; thought he was a good addition on a free when he first arrived.

One less body in the squad however...

So did many, he was on a lot of neutrals' lists of the shrewdest signings that summer and he looked excellent in pre-season.

I thought he was a great signing at the time, but we should have learned by now, signing other teams cast offs is rarely a good idea.