Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Another clean sheet for this clown then.

He's a strange player. Plays some blinders than has a mare here and there, usually to a pacy striker. Always bounces back though, so credit to him, he doesnt hide thats for sure.

Excellent today. Some phenomenal 1-on-1 tackles. And even some showboating.

Couldn't believe my eyes when he tried to take the Chelsea player on. Did well but was ultimately unlucky in the end. The back 4 were brilliant tonight, everyone were proper rocks.

Guest optimistic nit

easily one of the best defensive performances of the season. we were defendign for most of the game, and chelsea who got 6 at qpr didn't make krul break a sweat. fantastic all round.

Thought he was a bit average first 10 mins, was worried he was going to have a mare BUT he was brilliant after that, won pretty much everything in the air and put some good tackles in

Same. At the beginning  i thought it was obvious he was gonna be the avenue their goals were going to come by. He got it together though. Although, to be fair, Chelsea's passing didn't exactly expose him. I thought Torres' movement was superb but the balls they were putting his way often gave Williamson (and the others) just that fraction of time to get better positioned for a tackle/interception/jump.

Yep, I agree, Torres played very well last night but Chelsea's supply was pretty awful tbh. I would also say that our defense and midfield two played one of those games where they were all at 100%...makes a difference!