Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Consolation goal?  There was 40 minutes left man.  :lol:

They manage to get another one and suddenly it would have been backs to the wall lucky to come away with the win.

All hypothetical obviously as we still managed to control the game after it, but we simply can't give away such bad goals like that at this level.

But we're talking about the game as a whole ??? i.e. "other than the incident, he was solid".

In the grand scheme of things, the incident was a consolation goal. It's hardly "sinking titanic" standards. If it'd led to us losting 4-3 then yeah, it would have been.

Wouldn't say MOTM, but fantastic performance :clap:

Hasn't deserved the amount of stick he has got lately. Well done mate. Unlucky not to score too. Great clean sheet.

He has, but he was excellent today. :clap:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Thought he was going to be having another nightmare after the slip for the Carroll dive but turned it around with a very good dispaly. Played Willo.

Wouldn't say MOTM, but fantastic performance :clap:

Hasn't deserved the amount of stick he has got lately. Well done mate. Unlucky not to score too. Great clean sheet.

Not bad but thought Perch should have got MOM especially for the double block where they nearly scored. His off the face own goal attempt was painful to watch, lucky simo armed it off the line  ;D

Getting closer to that first goal too. That bullet header that hit the post from Ben Arfa's cross.

I might be wrong but as the ball was out wide during that passage of play I'm sure I could hear someone/Williamson shouting 'On me head! On me head!'. :lol:

I'm sure someone will be able to confirm this later.

Getting closer to that first goal too. That bullet header that hit the post from Ben Arfa's cross.

I might be wrong but as the ball was out wide during that passage of play I'm sure I could hear someone/Williamson shouting 'On me head! On me head!'. :lol:

I'm sure someone will be able to confirm this later.

They do as well. Three times, proper screaming it. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Great confidence booster for the lad today, his best of the season and much needed certainly after a few wobbles recently.

Delighted for him. Really needed the MOTM award after a couple of shaky weeks too :)

I thought Perch just shaded it over Williamson today but I'm glad the big fella got the accolade, needs a bit of a confidence boost. Perch already looks composed as fuck at the back which is mint to see.

For me, today was probably Williamson's best performance in a black and white shirt. Was very solid.

Like some people have already said, his performance (and him being awarded the MOTM award) will act as a massive confidence booster for him which can only be a good thing! Was unlucky not to score today (that chance where he hit the post) - was a great header.