Mike Williamson (now managing MK Dons)

Ritchie

Be happy if this is true, again this is based off one sentence in the journal. We do look to be offloading him though and he needs games.

Really like the guy so wish him well, an intrical part of our journey back to the premier league.

Good luck to him.

Came in at a time when we really needed him back in the Championship, did really really well there. Also did well in the first season back in the PL.

Hope we replace him.

Someone needs to do a tribute video of all the best attempts at the floated set penis.

Deflected goals compilation :sweetjesus:

His performances against Brighton (x2) will live long in the memory.

Aye and Stevenage has to be up there too

Might stand a chance in the FA Cup now.

:yao:

Good luck to him, I'll always have respect for anyone that helped get us promoted.

I'm more upset because that removes Cardiff from the list of clubs that haven't completed a transfer yet. I think it's down to us, Everton, Arsenal and Spurs.  :lol:

Good luck. Good pro. Might miss his ilk in the dressing room imo.

Which ilk is this? The one that's content to be a backup player without pushing the first team player for his place?

Basically, I don't see us ever signing a quality 4th choice centre back so one who can come in and do a job (basically play nowhere near as many games as he had to last season!) was good. Like Harper as 2nd choice keeper, only not as good.

You push a first teamer for his place through performances, and his have been pretty poor for a while now. Thats why he's dropped whenever Taylor is fit.

Think the ilk tag was meant as in his level headed approach to the game.