Habib Beye

Guest sicko2ndbest

Wasn't Beye one of the c***s that ashamed the club v Orient pre season?

Krul

Beye

Enrique

Nolan

Coloccini

S.Taylor

Smith

Barton

Gutierrez

Martins

Duff

f*** him the two faced c***.

Yeah and screw Taylor, Colo and Jonas as well, they were in that team so they must be shit too. And all the Newcastle fans that were there, they ashamed us too. We should line them up and shoot the lot of them.

Would welcome Beye back with open arms by the way.

The fact that he won't go back to France because they won't pay him enough suggests to me there's no chance of him re-signing for us. We won't be paying him what he was on last time, or even what he's probably on at Villa.

Guest The Enforcer

Not sure why some of you wouldn't even think twice before signing him up. His legs were already going in his last season for us, as some have already said. He's barely played any football for a year, his body must surely be winding down. I would rather look elsewhere if we were to look for an addition to the right back position, especially as he is looking for a decent wage.

I don't see what evidence there is to say he'd be a good player for us.

He can fuck right off. Seems too concerned by money and played his own part in our demise as his legs were fucked.

He can f*** right off. Seems too concerned by money and played his own part in our demise as his legs were f***ed.

You could also blame that c*** Cattermole but nah, wouldn't take him back especially after what he's said about money

Guest neesy111

He can fuck right off, i like his line about the salaries, show's that he's only in England for the $$$

Guest neesy111

He can f*** right off. Seems too concerned by money and played his own part in our demise as his legs were f***ed.

You could also blame that c*** Cattermole but nah, wouldn't take him back especially after what he's said about money

he had a very poor season before that challenge

Wasn't Beye one of the c***s that ashamed the club v Orient pre season?

Krul

Beye

Enrique

Nolan

Coloccini

S.Taylor

Smith

Barton

Gutierrez

Martins

Duff

f*** him the two faced c***.

Yeah and screw Taylor, Colo and Jonas as well, they were in that team so they must be shit too. And all the Newcastle fans that were there, they ashamed us too. We should line them up and shoot the lot of them.

Would welcome Beye back with open arms by the way.

I was there and Beye and Martins were right at the front of the queue of players looking like they couldn't give a toss that day and proved it when he fucked off. I wouldn't welcome him back.

/Not that he would return, he'd have to drop his wages, and as he says himself he'd be back in France if he could face the horror of that scenario.

He can f*** right off, i like his line about the salaries, show's that he's only in England for the $$$

What other reason would a player have for leaving the country he was born in to play football?

To play at a higher level. That's only applicable to people from small shit leagues like Sweden, Hungary and so on, though.

Guest rinaldo #18

He can f*** right off, i like his line about the salaries, show's that he's only in England for the $$$

What other reason would a player have for leaving the country he was born in to play football?

To play at a higher level. That's only applicable to people from small s*** leagues like Sweden, Hungary and so on, though.

And Norway  O0

Guest geordienorway

Don't want him back. He is a fantastic right back on his day, but he is a mercenary who has proved he doesn't want to be here when the going gets tough. We need hungry players, not greedy bastards who is looking to secure their financial situation.

To play at a higher level. That's only applicable to people from small s*** leagues like Sweden, Hungary and so on, though.

If it weren't for the massive disparities in money, England, Italy, Spain, France, etc. wouldn't be "higher level". Money has always been a massive part of the equation.

Villa's 19th choice defender is of no interest to me & I very much doubt the club would even think of bringing him back. He is clapped out since Cattermole twatted him. This bling loving cunt wanted out & he has found out the grass is not greener.

Probably the best right back i've seen at the club in the previous decade. He was fantastic imo. However, he lost all respect from me the day he left AFTER saying he'd stay. You cant come out and say your willing to stick around and then leave at the first choice. If he had kept his mouth shut throughout the pre-season and then left, then fair enough but he didnt, he gobshitted off and then snaked off.

I hope he regrets to fuck leaving. He's in the latter years of his career, stuck at a club that dosent want him and he dosent want to be there and after a nightmare season which will probably be his last in the premier league. Proof is there ever was any that the Grass isnt always greener on the other side.

One of the few who would say leaving us was the worst thing they could have done.

Bernards said that hasn't he?

I laugh at how his career nosed dived after leaving us & then it just ended. Iirc his last game was for the 2nd string against Newcastle Benfield :mackems:. Remember he tried to join Roeder at WHU as well: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/2070454.stm

Guest BooBoo

Wouldn't want him back. Why on earth should we open our arms for someone who scuttled off as he didnt have the stomach for the muck and nettles of the Championship. I always liked Beye, even if his second year wasnt a patch on his first. Having said that, he must regret behaving like such a tit last summer, his comments in retrospect make him look quite the divvy.