Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Victor Moses has had such a hard life. Parents killed, orphaned, having to work for both Warnock and Simon Jordan and now his own thread is hijacked. Poor kid.

He joins us & fellow Nigerlander Shola will look after him like a younger brother he will even take to his dads church.

Racist

You could've strung them along for a longer amount of time, man. Less than a minute is just weak, you could've had page after page with  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: aimed at you if you'd stuck in there a while longer, maybe even thrown in a cheeky rickroll.

It was 'truly ridiculous' that I wanted a striker to start a game in which he ended up scoring? :lol:

A striker who'd notched 20 goals in a previous championship campaign btw.

The mere fact you thought it was a good idea says it all.  It doesn't matter that he scored, it's a terrible idea

Why not start a 16 year old lad in the academy in our next figure.. or Colo up front..  he might score 

:lol:

Ok.

Can you not read.. i said 'idea'..  since a striker without much playing time usually isn't a definite starter in most peoples books :lol:

Drogba was nothing special when he started his career in france with Le mans, imo. When he moved to Guingamp, he improved a bit and got his move to a big french club. Even when he signed for chelsea, his first or 2nd season here he was getting a lot of criticism for his performances, and rightly so, imo. Late developer, but a very good late developer.

Actually, Gordon Strachan once turned down the opportunity to sign him for southampton because he wasn't happy with his poor link-up play, something which he only improved in the last 1 or 2 years.

Victor Moses has had such a hard life. Parents killed, orphaned, having to work for both Warnock and Simon Jordan and now his own thread is hijacked. Poor kid.

He joins us & fellow Nigerlander Shola will look after him like a younger brother he will even take to his dads church.

Racist

:fishing:

Guest firetotheworks

PM lads. No one else is interested in your shite.

So anyway, Moses. Is he parting ways with Palace then? :shifty:

Nah. Dead thread.

It was 'truly ridiculous' that I wanted a striker to start a game in which he ended up scoring? :lol:

A striker who'd notched 20 goals in a previous championship campaign btw.

The mere fact you thought it was a good idea says it all.  It doesn't matter that he scored, it's a terrible idea

Why not start a 16 year old lad in the academy in our next figure.. or Colo up front..  he might score 

:lol:

Ok.

Can you not read.. i said 'idea'..  since a striker without much playing time usually isn't a definite starter in most peoples books :lol:

Give it a fucking rest man, both of you. It's ridiculously boring and clogging up this otherwise interesting thread.

If you really want to argue about this shit just PM each other.

You should probably check out the pre-match QPR thread, in which a fair few also wanted to start Harewood.

Are all those posters 'truly ridiculous' btw?

You should probably check out the pre-match QPR thread, in which a fair few also wanted to start Harewood.

Are all those posters 'truly ridiculous' btw?

Yes they are, a few on here are clueless.

But i'm moving on, since everyone is right and it shouldn't be discussed here.