Swansea City 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/02/10 - post match reaction from pg 25

Nate

At least Best was physically present when he came on. Don't want to see Loven out there from the start again, just to weak physically.

Are you having a laugh or what? We had 25% possession when he was on the pitch. How on earth can we expect a player like Lovenkrands to perform under long ball, hit and hope conditions.

Waaaah waaah waaaaaah Carrol is the worst player we have!  :facepalm:

Yeeeeah yeeeeah yeeeeeah Carrol we love you!  :iamatwat:

Carroll is still f***ing s***, it's only statistics that with all the headers he f***s up one or two will sometimes be good.

That's 5 goals in 6.

So? If our target man was any decent it'd be more than that with our long ball tactics tbh.

:lol:

If your being serious that is even funnier!

Of course I'm serious, anyone not wearing "He's a local lad, he's teh best since Shearahhhh lolz!!!11!1one!!1" glasses sees that.

:lol:

Our target man should be getting a goal every game :lol:  Your funny.

Good point, from a tough fixture, sounds like they played shit, but it doesn't matter as long as we got a result. We've got a few "easier" fixtures coming up now, we need to win these games now and press on.

Guest firetotheworks

I FEEL RAPED

Ah well typical Swansea, any other week I;d be elated at stealing a point, but as its Swansea.....

I FEEL RAPED

I'm not sorry, but I genuinely feel for you, you didn't deserve that, and we deserved absolutely fuck all.

At least Best was physically present when he came on. Don't want to see Loven out there from the start again, just to weak physically.

Looked alright to me, got involved at least. Due in part to us actually starting to try like.

The thing about Loven is he doesn't drop off to pick up the ball and then look to link our play. Ever.

He is constantly looking to get in behind, and to be fair he does make some lovely runs, however we are so incapable of spotting them never mind actually playing a decent ball to him that it is all pointless.

On  a team like West Brom or Cardiff Loven would score 50 in this league. Oddly enough he is a liability to us unless he is coming on late.