Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2010

Thespence

Having Parker back would be excellent. If West Ham go down we really should go for him.

We should sell Smith then because Parker is at least twice the player.

It's unlikely though, because Burnley, Hull and Wolves are surely worse than West Ham.

No chance on Parker. He is on very high wages and WHam and getting him would be contrary to existing transfer policy of only buying players with a rising value. Also as Cajun pointed out - he probably would not want to come back.

Piquionne says he wants to stay in the Premier League. Think he's done ok at Pompey, looked their best player by a mile at Liverpool.

Would definitely take him, O'Hara and Boateng from Pompey. Would look at Reo Coker as well.

Who is the girl in your avatar? Sorry, I can't contain it any longer.

Piquionne says he wants to stay in the Premier League. Think he's done ok at Pompey, looked their best player by a mile at Liverpool.

Would definitely take him, O'Hara and Boateng from Pompey. Would look at Reo Coker as well.

Ke$ha?

Ke$ha?

:thup:

Ke$ha?

:thup:

She is absolutely mint :fwap:

Please do take a look at Reo-Coker. I know i want to in the summer, mainly as he's heading either up or down the M6 never to return.

Although if you fancy a look at Sidwell, I'll strap the useless ginger cunt to my back and walk up there with him.

I would get Nugent in from Pompey. Not the greatest deal in the world but he would not cost that much, played in the PL & has done okay this year for Burnley. Also I think it would be good if we had a Scouser in the squad.

I would get Nugent in from Pompey. Not the greatest deal in the world but he would not cost that much, played in the PL & has done okay this year for Burnley. Also I think it would be good if we had a Scouser in the squad.

Aye and shuffle Shola off.

Aye and shuffle Shola off.

Aye he has had day & his fitness is just shocking. The hard part would be trying to find a willing buyer.