Newcastle v Scunthorpe - 19:45 Wednesday 17/03/10 pre-match thread

LoveItIfWeBeatU

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fitz Hall, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Wayne Routledge, Kevin Nolan ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Leon Best, Fabrice Pancrate, Nicky Butt, Tamas Kadar, Nile Ranger

NUFC: Steve Harper, Danny Simpson, Fitz Hall, Fabricio Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Wayne Routledge, Kevin Nolan ©, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Andy Carroll, Peter Lovenkrands

Subs: Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Leon Best, Fabrice Pancrate, Nicky Butt, Tamas Kadar, Nile Ranger

That should rape the living life out of them.

Guest palnese

That should rape the living life out of them.

Pretty much. Let's fucking have 'em!

hmm worst defence visiting a side thats been scoring for fun at home recently, you know its going to be a scrappy 1-0 win with nolan getting the goal after being slatted for being fat for about 3 pages on the match thread

Might be ending my streak of consecutive games watched/listened tonight :(

I'm currently holding off the onslaught of friends telling me I need to be out right now to catch this one on the radio.

Hahaha, same thing here. It's almost 70 here and everyone wants to play basketball.

I'm currently holding off the onslaught of friends telling me I need to be out right now to catch this one on the radio.

Hahaha, same thing here. It's almost 70 here and everyone wants to play basketball.

66 and sunny here.  I should definitely be outside but I feel like I can use the match a pre-game for the festivities tonight.

66 and sunny here.  I should definitely be outside but I feel like I can use the match a pre-game for the festivities tonight.

Ah yes, St. Patrick's Day. I always seem to forget.

Bit nervous now. It looks straightforward but since when is football this easy? Throwing these games away used to be our bread and butter, so I hope thats not the case tonight.

How silly might this look in 2 hours?  ;D