Roy Hodgson appointed new England manager

Ishmael

Very funny, I agree...or is it?

If you think of it in the broader context, this is another dig by the FA at Liverpool FC, a figurative slap in the face and a clear indication of the prejudice we (the club) were up against during the Evra FArce...'how dare we sack a nice Establishment man like Roy?!...those Scousers, they're absolute scallies, a disgrace to English football and need to be taught a lesson at the earliest opportunity!'.

Which didn't take too long in coming....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It starts.

@Matt_Lawton_DM: Hodgson deserves respect but FA decision flies in face of public opinion. Players wanted Redknapp, saying as much on Twitter and elsewhere.

A good a reason as any as to why Redknapp shouldn't be manager.

it does leave Hodgson knackered before he even takes the job, more than one of the vultures saying "oh I hope Hodgson realises he can't piss off the England media men like he did the mersey side lot"

If you think of it in the broader context, this is another dig by the FA at Liverpool FC, a figurative slap in the face and a clear indication of the prejudice we (the club) were up against during the Evra FArce...'how dare we sack a nice Establishment man like Roy?!...those Scousers, they're absolute scallies, a disgrace to English football and need to be taught a lesson at the earliest opportunity!'.

That is remarkable.

:spit:

It starts.

@Matt_Lawton_DM: Hodgson deserves respect but FA decision flies in face of public opinion. Players wanted Redknapp, saying as much on Twitter and elsewhere.

A good a reason as any as to why Redknapp shouldn't be manager.

it does leave Hodgson knackered before he even takes the job, more than one of the vultures saying "oh I hope Hodgson realises he can't p*ss off the England media men like he did the mersey side lot"

the players will be the usual suspects of rooney, ferdinand, gerrarad,lamaprd and terry, of whom only rooney should get a game after the euro's which we haven't got a cat in hells chance of winning anyway so pick harry because of this tournament or someone else to try and get something from the youngsters coming through. I've ofetn been a but meh about england, if harry were in charge i'd actually dislike england.

Quotes like this are fantastic as long as you can hold onto the assumption that it's genuine and not a parody RAWK account.

Oh ffs :lol: Stupid cunts.

Guest Slarth

It's irrelevant who gets the England job, the old guard are done, the young 'uns are raw. I'll support Woy though at least he's likeble as opposed to saggy face.

It's irrelevant who gets the England job, the old guard are done, the young 'uns are raw. I'll support Woy though at least he's likeble as opposed to saggy face.

It's irrelevant because the old guard are shit and the FA won't allow them to be dropped, the new ones when they do eventually come through will be shit because it's an English team.

Whatever happens every England squad will only contest of the sky clubs players and not players on merit and ability. We will always have players who should be in our squads missing out because of a media wonkiest over someone else who doesn't have half the ability. Gerrard hasn't been good enough to be in an England squad for as long as I can remember, Terry has pushed it for the last 3 years. God knows why Beckham still gets mentioned for featuring in them. Lampard has never played his best for England. Rooney hasn't done well since 2004 for England. Ashley Cole was a good player for England but hasn't played his best for 2 years or so. Ferdinand is a pretty good defender but this season has been inconsistent from him, mostly due to injuries and will still be picked for the Euros. Don't get me started on the goalkeepers we have had, every time we get a good tool keeper he puts that sort on and thats his footballing career all but over.

Now lets look at some of the new squad.

Walcott, inconsistant and rarely has his good days. Chamberlain has only just started playing regularly for Arsenal and is being over rated in his performance ratings. Wellbeck has dome well for Man Utd when he's played, probably the most promising of our younger players. Cahill is alright but a lot of his rating are again over rated.

I honestly can't see us getting out of the group stages.

You have to be kidding me.

It's irrelevant because the old guard are s*** and the FA won't allow them to be dropped, the new ones when they do eventually come through will be s*** because it's an English team.

Whatever happens every England squad will only contest of the sky clubs players and not players on merit and ability. We will always have players who should be in our squads missing out because of a media wonkiest over someone else who doesn't have half the ability. Gerrard hasn't been good enough to be in an England squad for as long as I can remember, Terry has pushed it for the last 3 years. God knows why Beckham still gets mentioned for featuring in them. Lampard has never played his best for England. Rooney hasn't done well since 2004 for England. Ashley Cole was a good player for England but hasn't played his best for 2 years or so. Ferdinand is a pretty good defender but this season has been inconsistent from him, mostly due to injuries and will still be picked for the Euros. Don't get me started on the goalkeepers we have had, every time we get a good tool keeper he puts that sort on and thats his footballing career all but over.

Walcott, inconsistant and rarely has his good days. Chamberlain has only just started playing regularly for Arsenal and is being over rated in his performance ratings. Wellbeck has dome well for Man Utd when he's played, probably the most promising of our younger players. Cahill is alright but a lot of his rating are again over rated.

thats on a par with rawk quote earlier.

It's irrelevant because the old guard are s*** and the FA won't allow them to be dropped, the new ones when they do eventually come through will be s*** because it's an English team.

If England get out out of the group stages (Euro 2012) then I'll change my username to Dumbo with a picture of Dumbo the elephant as my display picture for a month.

Also I'll have my signature changed to "Roy (or whoever is England manager) is my king" for 6 months.

If I'm right though then you have to donate £10 to the SBR foundation.

If England get out out of the group stages then I'll change my username to Dumbo with a picture of Dumbo the elephant as my display picture for a month.

Also I'll have my signature changed to "Roy (or whoever is England manager) is my king" for 6 months.

If I'm right though then you have to donate £10 to the SBR foundation.

it's the rubbisah about the FA not allowing players to be dropped then you slag off the youngsters who would come in.