Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AC knew something was up when he saw how the bairn rolls around the floor, the orange skin is not quite Phil Brownesq but it is not far off & the bairn loves clapping.

as oposed to it's hair wasn't lanky and it didn't smash it's bottle into its mothers face.

If he has a kid with her, you shouldn't be going anywhere near.

I didn't realise he was anywhere near her, I thought that he was sending texts.

Would depend on what is in the texts though, aye?

"Has he got stuck into you again like he did in pudding chare? If so come round to my place"

Would depend on what is in the texts though, aye?

I can't think of anything which could be sent in a text which would justify GBH.  The only thing I can think of which justifies GBH is either self defence or the defence of somebody else.

AC knew something was up when he saw how the bairn rolls around the floor, the orange skin is not quite Phil Brownesq but it is not far off & the bairn loves clapping.

as oposed to it's hair wasn't lanky and it didn't smash it's bottle into its mothers face.

:lol: at both posts.

Simon "f***ing c***" Bird:

Feuding duo Steven Taylor and Andy Carroll face delicate contract negotiations with Newcastle that will determine their futures at St James' Park.

Broken jaw victim Taylor has one year left on his current deal and it will be make or break this summer when his deal will have to be renegotiated or United could lose him on a transfer free next year.

Taylor has attracted interest from the likes of Everton and Aston Villa in the past but has stayed loyal to the Geordies, where he broke into the first team as a 17 year-old.

He will be looking for long term security with his next contract and parity with the club's top earners, but it remains to be seen whether Mike Ashley will grant his wishes with the regime trimming costs and keeping the wage bill down.

Click here to find out more!

Carroll, who netted the winner against Doncaster despite being under the spotlight for his bust up with Taylor, has opened up early talks over a new five year deal.

The 21-year-old is the club's top scorer with 16 but is one of the lowest earners on 10k a week, and unless he wins a raise this summer rival top flights clubs will swoop.

Carroll has been watched by Stoke, Blackburn and Bolton, but boss Hughton has labelled him a "vital" player for the club's future and he could emerge from a period of controversy off the pitch with a pay-rise.

Both players are weighing up whether moving on would freshen up their career and add a new dimension, after seeing James Milner's progress at Aston Villa, or fulfilling their dreams at their home town club.

Newcastle are delighted to have ensured the Carroll- Taylor incident had no effect on the pitch, wit the striker grabbing the winner against Doncaster on Tuesday night - with no visible signs of discord within the team.

Carroll was also greeted favourably by the fans, and threw his shirt in the away end as a gesture.

Keeper Steve Harper, who has set a new club record of 19 clean sheets in a season, said:  "We've got a great team spirt here and we've shown that all season. Beating Doncaster shows how resilient we are as a team. The team spirit is fantastic.

"You don't come to places like this and grind out away wins without it."

Harper refused to comment on the bust up but said of Carroll: "Andy has scored 16 goals this season which is fantastic. He has been outstanding. He took his goal well, got through and hasn't panicked, going round the goalkeeper.

"It was another important goal for us. We needed it and it gave us the opportunity to hang on to it and we could have got a second.

"Andy could be a top player. He has really come on a lot this season. He works hard on his game and he is really developing.

"His goal tally this season, particularly when you consider he wasn't always in the team at the start of the season, is very impressive and he could have had more. I'm sure he will be looking to finish the season strongly."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-bust-up-pair-Andy-Carroll-and-Everton-and-Aston-Villa-target-Steven-Taylor-set-for-future-deciding-contract-talks-article366459.html

ALSO CAPTION TIME:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/24/article-1260434-08D6391B000005DC-338_468x286.jpg

ST "How much you on Andy, I am on f***ing loads? The problem I have is when I text your lass from my diamond encrusted Iphone your lass only has little bit credit left on her pay as you go so she has to text me & me being a cockney geezer I cant understand Geordie text speak.....How is my....I mean your bairn"

AC "YEE WILL f***ing DIE"

Guest guinness_fiend

Simon "f***ing c***" Bird:

Feuding duo Steven Taylor and Andy Carroll face delicate contract negotiations with Newcastle that will determine their futures at St James' Park.

Broken jaw victim Taylor has one year left on his current deal and it will be make or break this summer when his deal will have to be renegotiated or United could lose him on a transfer free next year.

Taylor has attracted interest from the likes of Everton and Aston Villa in the past but has stayed loyal to the Geordies, where he broke into the first team as a 17 year-old.

He will be looking for long term security with his next contract and parity with the club's top earners, but it remains to be seen whether Mike Ashley will grant his wishes with the regime trimming costs and keeping the wage bill down.

Click here to find out more!

Carroll, who netted the winner against Doncaster despite being under the spotlight for his bust up with Taylor, has opened up early talks over a new five year deal.

The 21-year-old is the club's top scorer with 16 but is one of the lowest earners on 10k a week, and unless he wins a raise this summer rival top flights clubs will swoop.

Carroll has been watched by Stoke, Blackburn and Bolton, but boss Hughton has labelled him a "vital" player for the club's future and he could emerge from a period of controversy off the pitch with a pay-rise.

Both players are weighing up whether moving on would freshen up their career and add a new dimension, after seeing James Milner's progress at Aston Villa, or fulfilling their dreams at their home town club.

Newcastle are delighted to have ensured the Carroll- Taylor incident had no effect on the pitch, wit the striker grabbing the winner against Doncaster on Tuesday night - with no visible signs of discord within the team.

Carroll was also greeted favourably by the fans, and threw his shirt in the away end as a gesture.

Keeper Steve Harper, who has set a new club record of 19 clean sheets in a season, said:  "We've got a great team spirt here and we've shown that all season. Beating Doncaster shows how resilient we are as a team. The team spirit is fantastic.

"You don't come to places like this and grind out away wins without it."

Harper refused to comment on the bust up but said of Carroll: "Andy has scored 16 goals this season which is fantastic. He has been outstanding. He took his goal well, got through and hasn't panicked, going round the goalkeeper.

"It was another important goal for us. We needed it and it gave us the opportunity to hang on to it and we could have got a second.

"Andy could be a top player. He has really come on a lot this season. He works hard on his game and he is really developing.

"His goal tally this season, particularly when you consider he wasn't always in the team at the start of the season, is very impressive and he could have had more. I'm sure he will be looking to finish the season strongly."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Newcastle-bust-up-pair-Andy-Carroll-and-Everton-and-Aston-Villa-target-Steven-Taylor-set-for-future-deciding-contract-talks-article366459.html

ALSO CAPTION TIME:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/03/24/article-1260434-08D6391B000005DC-338_468x286.jpg

ST "How much you on Andy, I am on f***ing loads? The problem I have is when I text your lass from my diamond encrusted Iphone your lass only has little bit credit left on her pay as you go so she has to text me & me being a cockney geezer I cant understand Geordie text speak.....How is my....I mean your bairn"

AC "YEE WILL f***ing DIE"

"Howay, yee double chinned fat cunt"

I can't think of anything which could be sent in a text which would justify GBH. 

What, even if it was a text from him thanking her for the night of passion last night, re-living in detail all the sordid things they got up to?

Not saying that's what it said or that this happened in any way, but there's certain things that could make you see red, especially if the other party had a particularly flippant reaction to it when you confronted them over it.

Newcastle to offer new deals to Andy Carroll and Steven Taylor

Newcastle United's Andy Carroll is due to discuss improved terms as well as an extention to his contract with the club. Photograph: Mike Egerton/Empics

Newcastle United are expected to open contract talks with Andy Carroll and Steven Taylor at the end of the season, although it is far from certain they will both start the next campaign at St James' Park, reports the Journal in Newcastle.

Carroll and Taylor were involved in an ugly training-ground incident this week which left the latter with a fractured cheekbone and ended his hopes of playing again this season.

The 21-year-old Carroll shrugged off the controversy by scoring the goal in Newcastle's 1-0 win at Doncaster Rovers on Tuesday.

Newcastle, who have refused to make any public comment on the fracas, intend to open talks with the pair in an effort to get both home-grown stars to commit to long-term contracts.

Taylor, 24, will have only one year left on his deal in the summer and will expect a pay rise if the club do secure a return to the Premier League at the first attempt.

Carroll, who is Newcastle's leading scorer this season despite his problems off the pitch, is also due to discuss improved terms as well as an extension.

Although Taylor does not plan to press charges against Carroll he has been heavily linked with a move over the last two years and could decide the time is right to leave after six years as a first-team regular.

The defender might well have left last summer had a good offer come in, although a lack of firm interest and a desire to help the club he supported as a boy get back into the top flight persuaded him to stay put.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2010/3/25/1269533927223/Andy-Carroll-001.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/25/newcastle-andy-carroll-steven-taylor?

are you saying that if one of your colleagues at work was trying to shag your mrs you wouldnt give him a slap?

So it's gone from him texting her to now wanting to shag her.  I wonder how long it will be before Carroll becomes the hero.  :lol:

i thought it was inferred in the tale to be honest, whether it's true or not. he's hardly going to have been asking her what the lottery numbers are.

Newcastle United's Andy Carroll is due to discuss improved terms as well as an extention to his contract with the club. Photograph: Mike Egerton/Empics

Newcastle United are expected to open contract talks with Andy Carroll and Steven Taylor at the end of the season, although it is far from certain they will both start the next campaign at St James' Park, reports the Journal in Newcastle.

Carroll and Taylor were involved in an ugly training-ground incident this week which left the latter with a fractured cheekbone and ended his hopes of playing again this season.

The 21-year-old Carroll shrugged off the controversy by scoring the goal in Newcastle's 1-0 win at Doncaster Rovers on Tuesday.

Newcastle, who have refused to make any public comment on the fracas, intend to open talks with the pair in an effort to get both home-grown stars to commit to long-term contracts.

Taylor, 24, will have only one year left on his deal in the summer and will expect a pay rise if the club do secure a return to the Premier League at the first attempt.

Carroll, who is Newcastle's leading scorer this season despite his problems off the pitch, is also due to discuss improved terms as well as an extension.

Although Taylor does not plan to press charges against Carroll he has been heavily linked with a move over the last two years and could decide the time is right to leave after six years as a first-team regular.

The defender might well have left last summer had a good offer come in, although a lack of firm interest and a desire to help the club he supported as a boy get back into the top flight persuaded him to stay put.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/columnists/2010/3/25/1269533927223/Andy-Carroll-001.jpg

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/25/newcastle-andy-carroll-steven-taylor?

As far as I am aware, Carroll is on around 10k a week, whereas Taylor is on 30-40k. If those figures are anywhere near close to home there's not much scope for a jump in wages for Taylor, whereas Carroll is going to get a big increase. If Taylor wants to stay at Newcastle he's going to have to be sensible in negotiating his next contract.

As far as I am aware, Carroll is on around 10k a week, whereas Taylor is on 30-40k. If those figures are anywhere near close to home there's not much scope for a jump in wages for Taylor, whereas Carroll is going to get a big increase. If Taylor wants to stay at Newcastle he's going to have to be sensible in negotiating his next contract.

i heard Taylor got lamped for bragging he was on more than Carol. funny how his salary increase comes out a few days later.

Guest Geordiesned

The Chronicle says Northumbria police contacted the club after seeing the reports of a fight but Taylor refused to make any comment.

The Chronicle says Northumbria police contacted the club after seeing the reports of a fight but Taylor refused to make any comment.

Wonder how people's opinions of the two players will change if Taylor opts not to take this any further.

If the rumours are true about what happened then Taylor would look a right tit in a public court of law. The press will be all over it.

You can just see it - first piece of evidence for the defence, a text from Mr S Taylor:

"Alreet lass? As Andy is doon in Wales if ya feel a bit lonely ah'd be happy to come roond and part ya curtains like. Just like the old times eh pet."

I think he might be wise to let it be tbh.....

Wonder how people's opinions of the two players will change if Taylor opts not to take this any further.

If the rumours are true about what happened then Taylor would look a right tit in a public court of law. The press will be all over it.

You can just see it - first piece of evidence for the defence, a text from Mr S Taylor:

"Alreet lass? As Andy is doon in Wales if ya feel a bit lonely ah'd be happy to come roond and part ya curtains like. Just like the old times eh pet."

I think he might be wise to let it be tbh.....

As i'm sure you know, you cant go around breaking peoples jaws no matter how many texts your girlfriend receives. Not lawfully anyway.