Sunderland...

Heron

From Sunderlandecho -

"For the West Brom game, we looked to push him forward into a more orthodox position so that not everything had to go through him, and he looked far more comfortable and far more like his natural self in that role.”

Sunderland will go into Sunday’s match at Arsenal considering using Sessegnon as a lone striker, with on-loan Gunners forward Nicklas Bendtner unable to play against his parent club.

Make it happen Brucie :lol:

Bendtner is only on loan?!? Hahahaha epic.

What a f***ing weapon, not like a follow this t***'s career, mainly because he's a f***ing useless, boring clogger.  But he has made 3 shocking challenges on our players over the years and his card stats suggest otherwise.  The tackles on Barton, Beye and Jonas were all dangerous lunges, two of which resulted in long term injuries.  I think the "soft yellow cards, refs out to get me" comments are utter s****.  He's actually been lucky with not getting a second yellow on a few occassions, the WBA game being the perfect example.

Can't believe this moron can come out with bollocks like this  :laugh:

yup, and i remember his lunges at digard, modric and ronaldo too. fucking horrible twat of a player. cattermole, you're fooling nobody

What a f***ing weapon, not like a follow this t***'s career, mainly because he's a f***ing useless, boring clogger.  But he has made 3 shocking challenges on our players over the years and his card stats suggest otherwise.  The tackles on Barton, Beye and Jonas were all dangerous lunges, two of which resulted in long term injuries.  I think the "soft yellow cards, refs out to get me" comments are utter s****.  He's actually been lucky with not getting a second yellow on a few occassions, the WBA game being the perfect example.

Can't believe this moron can come out with bollocks like this  :laugh:

yup, and i remember his lunges at digard, modric and ronaldo too. fucking horrible twat of a player. cattermole, you're fooling nobody

Nearly fucking killed Digard IIRC.

Cattermole is a thug and a disgrace to his profession. The fact that Sunderland see fit to make someone banned from every pub in his home town their club captain says a lot about them.

His manager and now he himself attempt to inhibit referees claiming that he is victimised by them. Truth is he is an odious cheat of a player who regularly attempts to injure fellow professionals.

I can't remember a game I have seen Catteremole play in where he should have been on the pitch at the end, instead of being victimised he normally gets away with his first 3 yellow card tackles because of weak refereeing and survives the 3 post yellow card offfences for the same reason.

Bruce manager,Cattermole club captain, free tickets for registering at South Shields college or putting a ten pound bet on.

Joke of a club - no wonder their stadium is starting to look like the Riverside.

Cattermole is a thug and a disgrace to his profession. The fact that Sunderland see fit to make someone banned from every pub in his home town their club captain says a lot about them.

His manager and now he himself attempt to inhibit referees claiming that he is victimised by them. Truth is he is an odious cheat of a player who regularly attempts to injure fellow professionals.

I can't remember a game I have seen Catteremole play in where he should have been on the pitch at the end, instead of being victimised he normally gets away with his first 3 yellow card tackles because of weak refereeing and survives the 3 post yellow card offfences for the same reason.

Bruce manager,Cattermole club captain, free tickets for registering at South Shields college or putting a ten pound bet on.

Joke of a club - no wonder their stadium is starting to look like the Riverside.

shame in a way as, if anyone can remember back to the boro 2-2 game when clarkie returned and scored the equaliser, as horrid a game i've seen in the prem and the young cattermole was the one bright spot. he was a definite one to watch and reminded me of a young clarkie.