Sunderland...

Heron

Guest VegasToon

The only way I can comprehend their thinking is by comparing them to some far right wing religious nut cases here in the US.  No matter how often you can give them facts about their lunacy, they still believe they are right. 

Could see Glenn Beck as a closet mackem actually.

Very possible.

Aye and they call us fickle, we have at least had an 11 game unbeaten run to support our new found positivity. They beat a gash bolton side 2-0 and now they are back on track for champions league  :idiot2:

12*

i read 11 online before....probably wasnt the most reliable source like

Aye and they call us fickle, we have at least had an 11 game unbeaten run to support our new found positivity. They beat a gash bolton side 2-0 and now they are back on track for champions league  :idiot2:

12*

i read 11 online before....probably wasnt the most reliable source like

11 competitive games this season, 14 if you include the end of last season.

Nice mag hunt starts on page 2 here and goes on for a good 6-7 pages before, rather unsurprisingly, there's an offer to meet and 'sort it out in person'  :lol: :lol:

So you have no idea what happened after the 3-0 defeat or how many fans we had that night despite claiming you were there. Just one story mag

looks like you haven't provided one story ever on this site you bullshitting mag prick. Quite happy to meet you at

at the Central Park burger van on Saturday at 2.30pm and you can call me a mag to my face and show me your match ticket. I'll be putting up a thread of me waiting for you. Lets see who turns up you black and white kernt

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638853&page=2

I hope if we do finish above them the term "top dogs" is forever consigned to history. It's so fucking shit and small times it's untrue. It's not even a good or witty accolade, let us never refer to ourselves as it.

Top dogs, ffs. After this season I hope it'll be a while before we even bother to measure ourselves against the mackems. Just let the status quo slip back in: we know we're better, they know we're better; we aim for continual improvement, European qualification and cup runs, they gladly write-off their entire season for one win against us.

I hope if we do finish above them the term top dogs is forever consigned to history. It's so f***ing small times it's untrue.

Nahhh, SunLun will still have been NETD for 3 of the last 4 years. Typical mags to only consider the last season and forget those previous years.

{mag at work} what about the last 10 years?

FFS - that's just rediculous to go back that far.  What you want to go back and include the year that we beat you 9-1?

{mag at work}  ummm, sure why not :D

Nice mag hunt starts on page 2 here and goes on for a good 6-7 pages before, rather unsurprisingly, there's an offer to meet and 'sort it out in person'  :lol: :lol:

So you have no idea what happened after the 3-0 defeat or how many fans we had that night despite claiming you were there. Just one story mag

looks like you haven't provided one story ever on this site you bullshitting mag prick. Quite happy to meet you at

at the Central Park burger van on Saturday at 2.30pm and you can call me a mag to my face and show me your match ticket. I'll be putting up a thread of me waiting for you. Lets see who turns up you black and white kernt

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=638853&page=2

Wow, what a thread :lol: :lol:

I just find it funny that they constantly call each other mags.Whereas outside this thread they hardly get a mention on here. Or is that just my black and white glasses again?

Mag kernt.

I just find it funny that they constantly call each other mags.Whereas outside this thread they hardly get a mention on here. Or is that just my black and white glasses again?

Mackem kernt, i'm gonna break your jawuar.

Mackem kernt, i'm gonna break your jawuar.

Get your own gags, Smoggie kernt.