Sunderland...

Heron

Guess who?

Make no mistake we must go to war to get our club back. We need a quick and decisive victory as the mag will not restrain in his battle to wipe us out of existance.

Can we not swap Wireside for Sir Ricky Sbragia, I fucking love the guy. Really tempted to create an RTG account just so I can read through his posts.

Guest elbee909

Guess who?

Make no mistake we must go to war to get our club back. We need a quick and decisive victory as the mag will not restrain in his battle to wipe us out of existance.

Can we not swap Wireside for Sir Ricky Sbragia, I fucking love the guy. Really tempted to create an RTG account just so I can read through his posts.

I love the fact that they don't know if he's taking the piss or not. :)

believe in better

Ambition. It is the thing mackemdom has long been linked with and yet it is that we lack so desperately now. We were born not out of riches, but out of a dream. We dreamt and we imagined and, unlike the impotent dreamers of yesteryear, we created, we taught and we imposed our beliefs upon the country.

But now, we face the threat of the mag. He slumbered in the corner after being defeated by Mr Sbragia, but now the comatose patient returns with avengance. He returns more vile and poisinous than ever and with one thought in his mind, the destruction of mackemdom and their belief system.

But now our greatest threat lies withing, the Br*ce has reduced us from the ambitious benchmark of british civilisation to the pitiful wreck in the thrall of mag.

The war with the mag was not sought by us, he brought it upon himself, yet if we are not the ones to finish it SAFC will be thrown into extinction.

All mackems must now believe in SAFC, in the lore of our forefathers and of thje proud heritage we share, brothers.

We must believe that it is what is right with SAFC that can fix what currently remains so wrong with it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647678

And the all applaud it  :lol:

"

But now, we face the threat of the mag. He slumbered in the corner after being defeated by Mr Sbragia, but now the comatose patient returns with avengance. He returns more vile and poisinous than ever and with one thought in his mind, the destruction of mackemdom and their belief system.

"The threat of the mag" :lol: I love this bloke.

believe in better

Ambition. It is the thing mackemdom has long been linked with and yet it is that we lack so desperately now. We were born not out of riches, but out of a dream. We dreamt and we imagined and, unlike the impotent dreamers of yesteryear, we created, we taught and we imposed our beliefs upon the country.

But now our greatest threat lies withing, the Br*ce has reduced us from the ambitious benchmark of british civilisation to the pitiful wreck in the thrall of mag.

The war with the mag was not sought by us, he brought it upon himself, yet if we are not the ones to finish it SAFC will be thrown into extinction.

All mackems must now believe in SAFC, in the lore of our forefathers and of thje proud heritage we share, brothers.

We must believe that it is what is right with SAFC that can fix what currently remains so wrong with it.

I  tell yeh! it's all the acid experiments the CIA did in the 70's that's caused all this delusion.  :lol: :lol: 

believe in better

I  tell yeh! it's all the acid experiments the CIA did in the 70's that's caused all this delusion.  :lol: :lol: 

Reading this to the Wife, ive got tears running down my eyes. Fucking hell, Brilliant.

just watched MOTD, that winner for Wigan was fucking hilarious!

As I say, the initial defending is brilliant, but what makes it is the man who's about to block Di Santo's shot, falling over. :lol:

any team visiting sol, knows now if the can go into last few mins level- they are going to panick- GTFI :lol:

Guest ykmkmdd

Absolutely loving how we've turned things round on the mackems so comprehensively, all the more enjoyable that they so totally didn't see it coming. :lol: